Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
What platform?

I have it for my iPod, so it must be able to work for newer versions, because mine is second generation. I think it can work with iPads as well. If you get the premium version, you can sync it to Dropbox, I believe, so you can work it on your computer. Not 100 percent sure on that, though.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
It's in this weeks episode ;) I don't watch Glee, but when I heard they were doing this song, I had to see it.

I'm making a list of books I want to read this year. I only have twenty or so so far. :/ I added Atonement because I couldn't resist, and the movie was good (even though Benedict really creeped me out). .

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Oh.

Well, don't worry. We're six months or so behind in Coronation Street XD

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Lol. I'm sure me and the rest of the Brits who are waiting for it to come back in the UK (the first two seasons started later!) will be okay.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to sit down and finish The Fellowship of the Ring. I only have 100 pages left, so I guess I should get it done.

I don't know how how I'm going to be able to read The Hobbit. I nearly freaked out when I saw "Smaug" and "Necromancer" when I was reading earlier (even though he does nothing in this book, as far as I know :p) and every time I read Bilbo I picture Martin Freeman. :/

Ely - Good to hear :) when I finally get Barnes and Noble gift cards, I'm going to buy it on my Nook :)

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I don't feel too good. :/

But I think I'm going to curl up and read Tally's MAAH because I started it yesterday and I don't feel like doing my homework just yet.

That's a good idea. I am an epic MAAH/OWHH... fangirl here.

-dying of happiness-

except that your not feeling well, Ely, 'cause that sucks.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to see if I can hit 500 - 1K in TMB before my laptop needs charming (I'm still spending the night in my mum's room) and then I'm going to bed.

I have 382 words at the moment.

ETA: Going to bed now.

Last edited:

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Been promoting the Trivial Typewriter zine all night! Still very little submissions... These teen writers sure are good at hiding! :D If anyone would like to help out, I'm trying to get our new Facebook page some likes. It can be found here.

As for writing, I'll need to do some tonight! I have the whole finals scene planned out in my head and am so pumped to write it! Maybe, just maybe, I'll finish the first draft tonight. We'll see!

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not supposed to swim for 2-4 weeks, dance for 6(-8), and ride (horseback) for at least eight. ...Well, so far that's all I've been told. We'll see what the other doctor has to say when I see him. *sigh* I'm going to go CRAZY!!!!

caseywrites

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not supposed to swim for 2-4 weeks, dance for 6(-8), and ride (horseback) for at least eight. ...Well, so far that's all I've been told. We'll see what the other doctor has to say when I see him. *sigh* I'm going to go CRAZY!!!!

Oh, dang, I know how you feel. I haven't been able to run or horseback ride for... eight months now? I have a neurological condition. It sucks, but at least it gives you more time for writing! :)

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
tumblr_lyykh2vkwR1qzamioo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lyykh2vkwR1qzamioo2_1280.jpg

Brought to you by my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.