Registered
Reaction score
Smashing.

HknQzz.gif

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Madican...did you see that gif on the same Tumbler I saw it on!?

DOES THAT MEAN YOU ALSO WATCH FRIENDSHIP IS WITCHCRAFT?!

Robert L.B.

Tao of Wonka
Registered
Reaction score
Madican...did you see that gif on the same Tumbler I saw it on!?

DOES THAT MEAN YOU ALSO WATCH FRIENDSHIP IS WITCHCRAFT?!

I don't follow anything on Tumblr. People post some of these things on the Awkward Zombie forum where I hang out and I scoop up the best ones.

And I don't watch MLP either.

yRgsn.gif

Robert L.B.

Tao of Wonka
Registered
Reaction score
One last bit of Nigel Thornberry goodness before I head out to some sort of party.

HfJ9w.gif

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
wow i'm gone for two days and the thread jumps like 9 pages. I always miss the excitement!

Hows everyone doing? Have i missed anything?

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks! Just tossed it together after getting a new story idea (as usual lol). How are your classes going for you?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
They are a pain in the ass... i have 6 this semester, in an attempt to make this my last one ever. But I've dealt with worst semesters... at least i think, so i cant really complain.

How about you? I cant remember are you still in HS or in college?

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, 6? The highest I've had was five and that semester was crazy because it was my first college semester. I am in college. One more semester until I am a junior! I actually just submitted my application for the bachelor program at my college this week. So I am excited.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Yay! yes very exciting stuff. What are you going for? I'm a Chem major

Yeah every semester since freshman year, i've had 3 science classes with three labs and then finally an elective for my general requirements. So if we add in the labs i'm used to having like 7 classes a semester. This is my "easy" semester.

Oddly enough I'm in sort of a mental dilemma right now. Two nights ago i got an email from NASA asking me to fill out an internship application for the summer, because they are trying to up there numbers for workers with disabilities.

Problems.... they sent me the email rather late because the application (including letters of recommendation) are due Tues. Next issue, i looked up online to see the nearest NASA sight. Its in Maryland, which is like a three hour drive from my house. That's so not going to work out well.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
I am an early childhood education major, but wow! 3 hours? When I do my field experiences for my classes, the farthest that I have driven is 25-35 depending on the traffic. The place I am at now for my hours is about eight minutes from my house. But 3 hours? You must feel really conflicted unless you already know what you want to do.

Hehe, thanks, Ely. The gradient tool on Photoshop is my friend, lol. Outlining for Whispers in the Dark? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.