Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
They say things come in threes, right? So I wonder what my last bit of bad luck is going to be... 1) I fall off a horse. 2) I kill my knee during a cha cha test this morning, and can't put weight on it at all. What next? *knocks on wood*

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Lol. I'm going to go do some.

ETA: Actually, I'm going to go to bed.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
so i'm back from tutoring and spending a few hours at the restaurant Will works at. As i was sitting there contemplating life, i realized a few things. 1) this week i'm going to hard core work out. 2) I'm going to see if I can write 50K in a week. That's 7,140 words a day. I'm going to attempt to finish UZ in a week.

Challenge accepted.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I hope I can! I doubt it, but I can try. This would leave me with the rest of the school year and summer to work on LotF books and finding beta readers for various books I'm looking to finally FINALLY get submitted somewhere.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Well next week is spring break, the one change i have at relaxation and writing time before school work goes in overload squared. So I'm hoping since i already wrote this book once, (now just a slightly different modified ending and different POV's) that this second time will be faster and easier. Then once i finish this book i'm taking a break from writing till something actually comes of one of my books. So by the time summer hits my goal is to be completely free of writing UZ so i can focus fully on query writing, agent hunting, edits, beta hunting, and such, for FREAKS, TAJ and UZ

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
I'm feeling the need to go hide from your productivity. :tongue

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
No need to hide.

I say this every summer though.... and 4-5 years later... nothings happened and I've given up to drown my sorrows in writing more books that wont be seen by another souls eyes for years and year to come. So it sounds all nice and productive but it probably actually wont be.

And its officially been 10 years since i started my series. I remember being caught writing in class on March 11th 2002 in 7th grade, And i'd started the week before. I remember because like it was some sort of school paper i put the date up at the top. Still have it on the opening of chapter 4 in the original version. Sadly this really depresses me.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
'Grats , Tally! :)

I can do this. Two more days until spring break. Just two more days. I can survive.

I hope.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Dancing With the Stars + the couple I wanted to win winning = :D
Having to use crutches for the next little while = :(
Having to sit out of dance and horsemanship until I have the okay from my doctor = :mad: (...until it = :e2cry:)

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Morning team.

It's been ten years for me too, Ally. I know exactly how depressing that is. :tongue

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Gooood morning!!!

I did not sleep a wink last night. Tried to, but it didn't work out. Now I'm gonna see if I can make some writing progress while I'm pretty alert before I turn sluggish as the day goes on lol.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
So what's new with everyone?

Right now i'm in work but i have nothing to do so i'm updating my outline for UZ. Can you put outlines in Share your Work? Kind of want some opinion's on some aspects of the plot itself.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I'm about to get back to revising Weeping. I let myself relax and play some Skyrim for awhile today...now for more work.

I think you can post outlines as long as you say that that's what it is. Pretty sure I've seen people do it before.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
My paranoia is getting the best of me now. Don't know if i trust putting up my entire plot for pretty much everyone on AW to see. Now i don't know what to do...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Still kind of want opinions on some aspects of the plot. Don't know how to get them now. Hummm... I'll figure out something.

Status
Not open for further replies.