Registered
Reaction score
I'm busy doing a second pass of your work! How are you? :D

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh Yay! Thank you again!

I'm good, bored out of my mind at work, but writing a little.. by a little i mean exactly 821 words so far... boo... Matty's getting tortured though, so its kind of exciting.

And Zoom cool! I'm glad you done the first draft!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yay made it to 1.2K... God i'm writing slower then a snail. Doesnt make sense how i could write out 3K of CWII last night in an hour, but i cant write any of TAJ today... GRRRR.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I've been rejiggering some background information. I have a bad habit of sometimes pulling ranks out of my ass because they sound cool. So I did some research and found out Colonel was a WAY higher rank than I thought it was.

*changes Colonel to Captain*

This is why research is IMPORTANT.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Oh yes i know! i do it daily. For my second book i had to look up all the military ranks and how much they are all paid. Colonel's make good money... both my two characters were Colonels

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
As soon as I walk through the front door of my house, my day just gets worse and worse for some reason.

I hope five frigging feet of snow is dumped down on us tomorrow. I don't want to leave the house.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
(((((Taylor))))

This book is terrible and I regret ever asking anyone to beta it in the future. I think I will throw it out the window.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Zoom i'm sure it is great! You already got a contract for the first one, this one is probably equally as awesome

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
What is the typical way to spell the last name Allen? Allen or Allan?

Nevermind found the answer!

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
This book is terrible and I regret ever asking anyone to beta it in the future. I think I will throw it out the window.

Haha. You sound exactly like me. It will not be terrible, and I insist on reading it. (Shellfishes aside.)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yes it is! Thank you!

I have a problem, that is easily solvable but I realized the character in my second book who name is Allen should be spelled Allan, because typically that is how the first name is spelled.

This characters son, Seth, the villain of the third book comes back in the 11th, and i just realized i'm going to give him the last name alias of Allen. Hehehehe. His full alias will be Chase Adam Allen. Because he has been chasing the MC's for 8 years, Adam is the name of his uncle who they killed. And Allen is the name of his dad who the MC also killed. If only i could add in his mom's name somewhere... but Tiffany doesnt work and Benson would send off instant red flags.... hummmm....

If only i could find a last name that meant "Son of Alan or Allan" Then that would be EVEN MORE PERFECT!!!!

ETA: I feel like an idiot.. there is a last name Called Allanson. No duh. Ok Now its going to be Chase A. Allanson. And the last name is fairly popular its 88618 on a list of US last names.

Last edited:

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
XD at you having a villain named Seth, Ally. My best friend's novel (which I'm in love with) features a villain named Seth.

Who is complicated indeed.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Interesting fact i just discovered! the name Allison, (my name) came from the last name Allison, (which i knew) Interesting part the last name Allison was originally a devation of Allanson, spelled Allinson, then during history somehow the "n" got dropped creating Allison.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
XD at you having a villain named Seth, Ally. My best friend's novel (which I'm in love with) features a villain named Seth.

Who is complicated indeed.

yes. Seth has a very messed up history with his name. Let me explain. (kind of complicated) he was born of two druggies Allan Thompson and Tiffany Benson. He was born with the name Adam, after Allan's older psychotic brother Adam Thompson the villain in the second book.

Seth was taken away from his parents at the age of two by his grandparents on his mothers side. They legally got his name changed to Seth Benson to protect him from his parents trying to find him. years later when his mother got sober for a while her parents allowed for visitation. Once a month till he was 15 he visited his parents. Until my MC's... well killed them. He held a grudge. he went after my characters in the third book, turning all my MC's against each other cleverly. He dated Jul to get close to everyone and then manipulated the shit out of them. While undercover as a ghost his name was Nathan.

But in the end after kidnapping Laura (who he ended up having a crush on) he was caught, and he almost killed Ally after a huge epic fight. he went to jail, but caused a fire. They found remains who they believed were that of Seth's but... no he cleverly escaped. At 16 he got he developed the identity Chase A. Allanson.

So yes his name is Seth, but he goes by ALOT of names.

ETA: sorry my posts are all so long... had a lot of caffeine today and i'm like a squirrel on crack right now.

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Hey everyone!

I got an honorable mention in my school's poetry slam. Wasn't expecting to win anything considering the fact that I didn't even know there was a poetry slam and that I wrote the poem ten minutes before the actual slam.

How is everyone?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
YAY!!! Congrats!

I'm good... in writing class now. How are you?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys. I was at my friend's house. XD

We were talking about visual plotting, and she took stuff down off a wall that is now dedicated to plotting.

*huggles writer friends*

I put a post it note up on a wall in my room last night -- I'm going to see if it's still up when I go up later. If not, Plan B which is index cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.