Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I love chocolate mini wheats and lucky charms.

My doctor is astonished to find out my blood sugar is perfectly normal. He thinks I should be studied medically, because he cant understand how someone like myself (who he had treated for the last 12 year) eats so unhealthy yet I have nothing wrong with me. I've gained a little weight at college but that's it.

He just puts his head down every time i go in for a check up and tell him how much coffee i drink and just how much sugar i put in every cup. Then when i go into how i still (yes he still cant understand after 12 years) refuse to eat fruits and veggies he always looks ready to have a heart attack.

kairoru

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lvecrezias.tumblr.com
lol everyone at my lunch table is astonished when I bring chocolate to lunch and no healthy food. I've gotten better though! Now I occasionally bring pasta salad and chicken coated with Italian dressing :D

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Oh my friends still cant understand or believe just how picky i am. I wish i liked thing i just dont. I like very little. And the stuff i do like is not healthy in the least.

inkspatters

The coordinates keep changing...
Registered
Reaction score
Mmmm, this thread is making me hungry, haha. I have been ridiculously unhealthy lately (festive season, so not my fault), but as I actually enjoy eating somewhat healthily (says the girl who survived first year Uni on nothing but chocolate brownies...) I'll go back to that soon.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
my school semesters are nothing but ramen, pizza, and lots of coffee!

inkspatters

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, coffee and ramen are essential to my school life, too. How could I forget.

Hi Missus Akasha :)

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score
I am doing okay. I had to go to the ER last night. Horrible, horrible ear infection. :< How are you though? :)

Hi, inkspatters!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Awwwww I'm sorry!!! Hope you feel better! Ear infections are soooooo horrible!

I'm good, wrote and am writing alot today, although i feel horrible. I've felt horrible all last night and into today, haven't been able to go to sleep because i keep getting woken up by the pain... (cramps)

ETA: You know i was thinking the other day, we should create some alternative thread or something in which has all the TWFTies welcoming questions. Like. What a person prefers to be called, what they write, and when they joined or something. I think it would be really valuable and time saving. I mean i have a horrible memory, and i always forget what people like to be called. Just a random thought.

Last edited:

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks! Got plenty of meds on my side and hopefully I shall feel a little better before my courses start next week. :)

And I hope you feel better too! Mother Nature is a bitch. Why do we have to have the cramps? Why can't guys have those kinds of cramps? Also, I think that's a great idea because I have a bad memory myself, lol.

I have been wondering when would it be a good time to post up a new TWFT thread. By next week, we probably will be in the 1000s page-wise.

inkspatters

Registered
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the mods start up a new thread every time the old one gets too big. And they retire the old one to oblivion. Mods are awesome like that.

Maybe someone could make a post at the start of that new thread that basically just profiles all the twifties? Could be a good idea, but I don't really mind introducing and reintroducing myself to people :)

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
usually a mod does that when we get around 25,000.

Yes mother nature sucks and its totally unfair. I'm a lucky girl too because i get cramps so bad my doctor had to put me on prescription pain killers. And even those dont work!

Hum... maybe we should create a sticky or talk to a mod, about just having a list of all the TWFTies, and things like Age, genre, perfered name and join date. That way when a TWFTie who hasn't been on for a while comes back everyone can just look them up and know everything. Or when a new TWFTie joins they can add in there info and that way everyone who comes on later that day wont have to ask the same questions.

I think it would be handy. I know alot of people still call me Aml, amp, amlptj, because they dont know i go by Ally. that's my fault though for having such a strange username!

Last edited:

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know that. Then we've got quite a ways to go before a new thread goes up, but I definitely like the introduction idea. People can just call me MA or my real name, Jhordan (no typo).

inkspatters

Registered
Reaction score
A list would be handy :)

And omg, I feel you on the ridiculous cramps. I have prescription meds, too. And they don't very well, either.

Jhordan, eek on the ear infection!! Hopefully you feel better, soon.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
they suck soooo much! And my dr. refuses to give me anything stronger!!!

I'm so jealous of all my friends, they dont get cramps nearly as bad. To them they are a minor inconvenience, for me they leave me housebound for days!

inkspatters

Registered
Reaction score
Mine have gotten a lot better over the years, but yeah. Basically sometimes our bodies suck majorly for it seems no reason in particular. Damn bodies, lol.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
If I could cast a curse. I want all guys to suffer with cramps for one day a year. I will be pleased, LOL.

Last edited:

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Ink! Hi!

Also sorry for the pain some of you are feeling. Pain suck!

I too get cramps. Usually only on the first day but really bad...hate it

Anyway, even though I wrote 17K in 24 hours yesterday, I'm not burned out to write some more. Yay! Maybe I can write another 8K by the end of the weekend. Or another 10K would be nice too. But yeah...SO excited about this WIP! Never been this excited for a different book (or anything else!) ever! And it's awesome

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys! :)

ETA: I get cramps the week leading up to the start.

Last edited:

inkspatters

Registered
Reaction score
Karla! I'm so glad you're feeling so inspired. That's awesome! :)

And hey Lisa!

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
OMG, Karla! Can I have some of your muse? LOL 17K, that's amazing.

Hi, Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.