Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I want to know why the deaths of all the minor characters effected people so much. I get it, because it happened to me (let's not even get me started on the deaths of Sirius and Lupin). But I wonder if there is some sort of psychological reason.

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
J. K. Rowling is miraculously good at fleshing out minor characters, that's why.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
H4lcN.jpg

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Firefox, chrome, that one whose exact name I can't remember, safari, and Internet explorer!

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I want to know why the deaths of all the minor characters effected people so much. I get it, because it happened to me (let's not even get me started on the deaths of Sirius and Lupin). But I wonder if there is some sort of psychological reason.

Well i cried when Dumbledore was killed (on screen and in the book) because he reminded me of my grandpa. It's funny, i barely knew my grandpa, yet I cried more for when he actually died, than i did for either my nan (who i knew too well and hated) and my dad. All i remember was he had a beard like Dumbledore, and left me $250 in his will, which my dad then took and spent. lol I was not happy!

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
Yes! I was thinking crescendo.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I have Opera, Firefox and Safari. I use Safari more, even though it's shit, because it uses less CPU. :/

MargoWest

the chart is not the sea
Registered
Reaction score
I use chrome right now because I keep a lot of tabs open and safari and firefox kept dying on me.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
My school uses Firefox... find it quite crappy. But it's just probably the schools network service thingymabobby.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Haha, I'm having some real fun with my MC's best friend. He's so loud and funny. Hehe

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, question: Am I the only one here who likes the Snape/Lily thing that JKR had going on? I'm reading loads of fanfiction about it :p

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I found the Snape/Lily thing a little weird, but then in some ways, I never thought much of it before. So...
But there are so many weird fanfics out there. I mean... the Draco/Harry ships are SO wrong! haha

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I thought it was sort of cute, when they were younger. Of course, when I think about it when they were teenagers, I think it's a little bit weird, but hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.