Greenwolf103

I'm a grrrl dog, yo
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
dmcwriter.tripod.com
Hi,

I just have a few minutes to stop by here....

I need interviewees for an article about true Halloween haunting experiences. It has to be a true story and must not include anything that turned out to be a prank or something/someone made up. Only true stories, please. I'd really prefer to get these stories following Halloween but if you have a story that cannot wait, please feel free to share it with me.

I am also looking for interviewees for haunted house experiences on Halloween. I'm not talking about "haunted houses" where everything was actually set up. What I'm interested in are true stories of haunted house experiences that happened on Halloween.

This article is for an Internet newsletter. Names can be changed, upon request. Please email Dawn at [email protected] if you have a story to share. Deadline is November 15th.

Also, I am looking for people to interview on how they turned a house into a "haunted house." This is for a chapter in my current NF book. I basically want to know how the job was done, where to get the supplies, assembling know-how, where you get ideas for it and what kind of reaction it got from people visiting. "Before and after" photos would be appreciated. No time limit but I will need this done before the year is out.

I realize Halloween is in 2 days. There's no problem on the time thing.

Thanks! :)

--Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.