Electronic

Aylaa

Uncharacteristic is my character
Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering how many people on this forum listen to electronic music for writing/casual.

My tastes range from random extremes of house/trance (state of trance normally)/ glitch/ downstep/ dubstep/ to even hardstyle.

listening to Bassnectar atm.

Samantha's_Song

At least I don't need backing-up
Registered
Reaction score
I really like electronica/trance music, not so much the hard house though, well I am 50. :D I mostly buy compilations of it, but I do really like DJ Tiesto and have a few of his solo albums. Odyssey - Delirium is one of my favourites and also the compilation Euphoria mixed by the DT8 project.

Aylaa

Registered
Reaction score
cool posts, I looked back a couple pages to see if anything had touched it. Guess I didn't look too hard.

I think its crazy that music changes, and so does my tastes in congruence with the advancement of technology. Midi controlers/pads/computers/programs.

Older trance and such I find sounds old, and most of the time electronic music isn't timeless. Unless its daft punk or prodigy.

Dubstep is the new biggie sub genre for me, and apparently beatport, and much of the internets. fav. artist atm is skrillex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw

Aylaa

Registered
Reaction score
and I'm back into hardstyle with the new radio show HARD WITH STYLE by headhunterz

showtek ftw

Last edited: