Goodreads Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyGottaKeyboard

Who let this guy in...?
Registered
Reaction score
On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter
Anyone on here have Librarian Status at Goodreads? I was wondering about combining my novels under one author listing (i.e., making it so that someone clicking on my name would pull up a list of both my titles). I sent a request/inquiry into the Librarian Link two weeks ago and have never heard back.

Thanks.

Becky Black

Writing my way off the B Ark
Registered
Reaction score
Website
beckyblack.wordpress.com
I'm a Goodreads librarian and I had a look around to see if I could figure out how to get both your books onto your author profile, but I can't crack it. You could maybe join and pose the question in the Librarians group (you don't have to be a librarian to join it) and get someone with more librarian fu than me to help you out getting the two books against your name.
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/220.Goodreads_Librarians

JohnnyGottaKeyboard

Who let this guy in...?
Registered
Reaction score
On the rooftoop where he climbed when the laughter
Thanks for taking a look, Becky. It strikes me as the sort of thing that should happen just often enough they'd have some easy fix in place, but I guess not everyone picks a bland name like mine...

I did read something in one of the threads that talked about placing an extra space between my first and last name in the book info for the two novels (that would make my Jon Wilson unique: Jon Wilson vs. Jon Wilson). If you wanted to try that I'd be grateful, but not sure if you or I would incur wrath.

Thanks again!

Becky Black

Registered
Reaction score
Website
beckyblack.wordpress.com
Looks like you or someone else has got it figured out, both your books are on your profile now. Cool.

I've downloaded samples of your books for my Kindle. I like m/m historicals especially. Can I friend you on Goodreads?

Becky Black

Registered
Reaction score
Website
beckyblack.wordpress.com
That's always the way, isn't it?

I've sent you a friends request. Always glad to connect with fellow m/m authors.

Status
Not open for further replies.