bannedbooks

Read a Banned Book

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 367 of 367 FirstFirst ... 117267292317342357361362363364365366367
Results 9,151 to 9,154 of 9154

Thread: Rejectomancy

Murder! You want fries with that? pdichellis's Avatar
    Higher level R from AHMM. Editor called story well-written and invited future subs. First time I've received one like this from them.
    Recent story: "Hostile Plans" - Double-crossing thugs hike into a wolf-infested forest to retrieve buried robbery loot. In Switchblade Magazine (Issue Two).

For more, visit my site Murder and Fries or my Amazon author page. Or check my AW Library listings in the Mystery, Short Fiction, and Humor sections.

Murder! You want fries with that? pdichellis's Avatar
    Mini rejecto-lanche yesterday. My two-story multi to a top-notch annual crime antho yielded two forms, plus a form (though with an encouraging personal endnote) from Spinetingler.

Yikes, canít these folks just take Sunday as a day off?
    Recent story: "Hostile Plans" - Double-crossing thugs hike into a wolf-infested forest to retrieve buried robbery loot. In Switchblade Magazine (Issue Two).

For more, visit my site Murder and Fries or my Amazon author page. Or check my AW Library listings in the Mystery, Short Fiction, and Humor sections.

just a literary gearhead shortstorymachinist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pdichellis View Post
    Higher level R from AHMM. Editor called story well-written and invited future subs. First time I've received one like this from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdichellis View Post
    Mini rejecto-lanche yesterday. My two-story multi to a top-notch annual crime antho yielded two forms, plus a form (though with an encouraging personal endnote) from Spinetingler.

Yikes, can’t these folks just take Sunday as a day off?
    It's always such a relief when a rejection has more encouragement than sting. And rejecto-lanches are so baffling; rejections apparently accumulate like moisture in clouds before drenching us with disappointment.
    I am no maestro.

Anyone else have a sub out with Tin House since 2016? It's been 372 days since my submission. Know Tin House is slow in responding. Grinder states there's an average 397 day response time. Just wondering if others are in my same boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchestra View Post
    But seriously, never ask permission to write something. Don't be a wimp.

Page 367 of 367 FirstFirst ... 117267292317342357361362363364365366367