Reaction score
Congratulations, Loldoc and Anne :)

Loldoc and Alex, have fun at the con!

Marzioli

Could be worse!
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats to the aforementioned sales!

As for me, I got my first semi-pro sale of at Stupefying Stories yesterday! It's also my first sci-fi sale. They're really snatching up Absolute Write authors recently. :D

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
As for me, I got my first semi-pro sale of at Stupefying Stories yesterday! It's also my first sci-fi sale. They're really snatching up Absolute Write authors recently. :D

Congratulations!

Yeah, we kind of adopted Stupefying (or did Bruce adopt us?). Anatoly (loldoc) just sold two more stories to them as well!

MeretSeger

The Alydar of Writers
Registered
Reaction score
I am loving Stupefying Stories, and the fact they are accepting work from this crew is one of the reasons!

Congrats, you guys!

Project Deadlight

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Yeah, we kind of adopted Stupefying (or did Bruce adopt us?). Anatoly (loldoc) just sold two more stories to them as well!

17% acceptance rate, mostly made up of AW writers! :) Bruce gets us. I wonder if we all share a certain psychology that draws us to AW and that Bruce recognises in our stories...

Literateparakeet

Nerdy Budgie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lesliesillusions.blogspot.com
I made my first ever sale! Then my second in the same email! :) Double acceptance at Stupefying Stories!! Dancing around like an idiot at my workplace.

Wow! Two in one! That definately merits a happy dance!

I just stuck a bunch of Post-Its all over my body reading "Look into subbing to Stupefying Stories!" It just went up in my estimation since Deadlight (and Alex and Aggy, too, if I remember properly) are in it!

LOL! Yeah, pass me some post-its!

As for me, I got my first semi-pro sale of at Stupefying Stories yesterday! It's also my first sci-fi sale.

Awesome! Congratulations!

Congrats to Anatoly too!

Wow great things happening around here. I wonder if it will rub off if I hang out here enough. ;)

Lillie

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Goldmund :)

You can haz sheepz!

:e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I've been so busy writing and editing my novel recently that I haven't been able to write any short stories or even post here. :( But congrats to everyone on the awesome sales!!! You deserve it!!!

I promise I'll return when the novel is finally query-ready, probably in a couple months.

faerydancer

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.brendastokes.com
Congrats, Goldmund! Yay!!! :) :)

For a bit of personal braggage, I sold a story to Drabblecast yesterday. Pretty stoked to hear someone read my story, I've got to say. :)

Lillie

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Brenda!!!!!!

You can haz sheepz!

:e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey

goldmund

---
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blazedzikowski.wordpress.com
Alex - I'm going to get those 10$ in 1$ bills, put them in a bathtub, then swim in them naked Scrooge McDuck style, photos of the event published in national press.

Dance on, you Faerydancer! :-D

Sai

Book lover/Spy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kuri-ousity.com
Alex - I'm going to get those 10$ in 1$ bills, put them in a bathtub, then swim in them naked Scrooge McDuck style, photos of the event published in national press.

Congrats! My preferred method is to strip naked, pour honey on myself, and then throw the dollar bills in the air and see how many stick to me.

For a bit of personal braggage, I sold a story to Drabblecast yesterday. Pretty stoked to hear someone read my story, I've got to say. :)

That is really cool! Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.