Braggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
8-day acceptance to ASIM for my humorous flash story "Voyager." :D (I have an alternate title for it, so not sure if it will go in under this title or the other.)
Talk about right place, right time. My editor must have been my first reader and decided to grab it for the issue she's putting out next month!

phineas12gauge

Registered
Reaction score
8-day acceptance to ASIM for my humorous flash story "Voyager." :D (I have an alternate title for it, so not sure if it will go in under this title or the other.)
Talk about right place, right time. My editor must have been my first reader and decided to grab it for the issue she's putting out next month!

Congrats, Eliza!

This thread always brightens up my days

Aggy B.

Not as sweet as you think
Registered
Reaction score

Woohoo! That's fantastic. Congrats! :)

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats kd for another January sale! And to Alex - it must be great having your work turned into audio. And to Reynard for the author blurb - nice!

And congrats Eliza for that super-fast sale! Looking forward to reading 'Voyager'. It sounds like we'll be in the same issue! :)

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
And congrats Eliza for that super-fast sale! Looking forward to reading 'Voyager'. It sounds like we'll be in the same issue!

Yes, it looks like we'll be TOC mates - yea! I look forward to reading yours as well. (Just communicated with the editor - sounds like the title will stay "Voyager.")
Thanks so much for the congrats everyone - I haven't had much to brag about these past few months.

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

That's awesome, and so fast! Congratulations.

LolaVelo

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new here, so I feel a little odd posting in Braggage, but my story "On the Train" was accepted for inclusion in the Fiction Attic flash fiction anthology today. (Who wins the associated competition will be announced in a few days.) I really like this story, so I'm really thrilled.

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new here, so I feel a little odd posting in Braggage, but my story "On the Train" was accepted for inclusion in the Fiction Attic flash fiction anthology today. (Who wins the associated competition will be announced in a few days.) I really like this story, so I'm really thrilled.

That's what this thread is all about! The more the merrier. Congratulations on getting into the anthology and good luck with the competition results!

squeaky pram

oldie turned newbie
Registered
Reaction score
Mega congrats to Eliza, Lola, and roach! Holy crap...did I forget anyone? This place is blowing up lately!

I know! I'm even feeling a bit Gershwin suddenly ("They're writing stuff that sells, but not for meeeee...").

Big congratulations everybody! :hooray:

roach

annoyed and annoying
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.idiorhythmic.net
Thanks everyone and congrats to you too, Lola.

This is my first publication in more years than I care to think about (granted, I hadn't been submitting all those years either).

I hope the good news keeps rolling in for everyone.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats LolaVelo, and good luck in the competition. And congrats Roach - especially great after taking a long break from subbing!

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations Roach! (I think I got everyone else here recently...)

Status
Not open for further replies.