Braggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, all!

If you get the Daily Science Fiction emails, my story "Scraps" is the story of the day today.

Congrats Michael. I read it yesterday when it arrived in my email, and thought it was perfect. Very moving. Gave it seven rockets (which is rare).

And congrats Marzioli - I loved Father Pace! Puts me in the mood to edit the vampire story I wrote last year, and to read Dracula again.

mhaynes

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
Fihr, thank you so much for that. I am very glad that you found the story so effective. It is one of my own favorites of my stories; it's nice to see that others are enjoying it as well.

Marzioli

Could be worse!
Registered
Reaction score
And congrats Marzioli - I loved Father Pace! Puts me in the mood to edit the vampire story I wrote last year, and to read Dracula again.
Thanks Fihr! I always get nervous when people read my early stuff, so I appreciate it. (Feel free to leave Amazon feedback, IF you have the time!) :)

And congrats again Michael Haynes! With the way you've been selling, I'm tempted to just post a congratulatory jpeg in my signature file. ;)

mhaynes

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
And congrats again Michael Haynes! With the way you've been selling, I'm tempted to just post a congratulatory jpeg in my signature file. ;)

Heh. Well, I think that today's publication announcement will be my last for a while.

My story "ReFormed" is live today at Buzzy Mag. This is one of my favorites of my stories and it's free to read immediately.

If you read it, I hope that you enjoy it.

renard79

Teacher in Space
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Kazka Press accepted my flash fiction "The Conjurer" for their anthology At Year's End. Yay! My first pro fiction sale!

My husband just endured some dancing and gibberish while we folded clothes... :D

J.W. Alden

The King Who Bore the Sword
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I've been terrible at keeping up with this thread! Congrats to Renard, Fihr, Lizardmaker, Michael, Alex, Marzioli, and everyone that I'm sure I missed. You guys are too successful to keep up with.

mhaynes

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
Kazka Press accepted my flash fiction "The Conjurer" for their anthology At Year's End. Yay! My first pro fiction sale!

My husband just endured some dancing and gibberish while we folded clothes... :D

Congratulations!

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score

Congrats on the good news!

Brynn

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, renard! That's awesome!

And congratulations to the other recent braggers! Things sure are hopping around here!

V1c

Hmmmmm
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on all the wonderful news! Woot.

Michel_Cayer

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations for all the new publications! Lots of talented people here.

Hopfully I'll add my name to this list in a few years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.