Braggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Alex - looking forward to reading the short. And to you too, Lillie--you are really on a roll. And Greenroom, that is fantastic. I'd love to sell something to OSC's IGMS... not that I've submitted anything there yet. But I'd like to. You'll have to eventually let us know the name of your story.

Lillie

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just sold a story to The Sun, which is exciting because it was the only place I could really see it fitting, and also because it's in print! I'll finally have something on paper!!

Yay!!! Congratulations :)

You can haz sheepz!

:e2bouncey :e2bouncey :e2bouncey

By the way, what's The Sun? Because I'm pretty sure it's not what I'm thinking of.

Marzioli

Could be worse!
Registered
Reaction score
Sold to a fledgling pro market, Nameless Magazine. They're going to be a bi-annual print journal / e-magazine. If The Bleeding Edge and The Devil's Coattails is any indication of the stuff editor Jason Brock produces, it should be an awesome thing. I think the first issue is coming out this year, but I'm not sure which issue mine will be in.

Last edited:

O'Dandelo

Registered
Reaction score
Sold to a fledgling pro market, Nameless Magazine. They're going to be a bi-annual print journal / e-magazine. If The Bleeding Edge and The Devil's Coattails is any indication of the stuff editor Jason Brock produces, it should be an awesome thing. I think the first issue is coming out this year, but I'm not sure which issue mine will be in.

WOOOOOOO! PRO SELLA IN THA HOUSE!!!!! CONGRATZ!!

*releases balloon flood*

mhaynes

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info

Congrats, Marzioli!

SmallThing

Eek!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cosmicdriftwood.wordpress.com

Lillie

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, not The Sun that I know and love.
Congratulations!

Marzioli!!!!

Yay!!! The sheepz are dancing for you!

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

That's awesome, huge congratulations!

pangalactic

Gargling blasters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
chrisbissette.com
It seems like aaaages since I've had anything to report in this thread! Micro-braggage, but braggage nonetheless - my flash story Potency will be appearing on the National Flash Fiction Day's "Flash Flood" website on the 16th of May. Woot!

Marzioli

Could be worse!
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you all! My acceptance also came with my favorite editor comment to date: "We love it..." :D

And congrats to all you other selling authors out there too, Pan and Green!

Lillie

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yay! Pan!!!

Great to see you here, and with good news, too. :)

You can haz sheepz!

Status
Not open for further replies.