Braggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Izz said a very friendly hello to my first post in the introductory thread. I think one of the good things about W1S1, is that it makes submitting a normal part of writing, regardless of R's or A's.

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I thought maybe there was an induction ceremony where Izz beat you with a badger at midnight or something.

Oh we simply must institute this policy now.

If Polenth can provide the badgers, I will generously donate the midnight. :)

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
I thought maybe there was an induction ceremony where Izz beat you with a badger at midnight or something.
That's Zanjan's job now. ;) Except I think she uses a flounder instead of a badger.

Kudos on the Penumbra sale. :) That makes two W1S1/AWers, doesn't it?

Congrats mhaynes and O'Dandelo on the pubs, and anyone else I might've missed.

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's Zanjan's job now. ;) Except I think she uses a flounder instead of a badger.

Kudos on the Penumbra sale. :) That makes two W1S1/AWers, doesn't it?

Just Polenth and I, far as I know.

BTW I just saw the cover for the politics issue. My story didn't get the Featured slot, but the cover looks awesome anyway.

Lizardmaker

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anneejohnson
Oh we simply must institute this policy now.

If Polenth can provide the badgers, I will generously donate the midnight. :)

Wait. I went through that ceremony. That wasn't for W1S1? Uh-oh. What did I join?

Anyway, I have braggage! Knowonder! bought my kids' twisted fairy story, "Jessica Doubt." (Extra-nice: They recently bumped their pay rate way up, and they pay on acceptance, not publication. They use a story a day, so if you can write for kids up to age 10, definitely submit to them.)

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wait. I went through that ceremony. That wasn't for W1S1? Uh-oh. What did I join?

Anyway, I have braggage! Knowonder! bought my kids' twisted fairy story, "Jessica Doubt." (Extra-nice: They recently bumped their pay rate way up, and they pay on acceptance, not publication. They use a story a day, so if you can write for kids up to age 10, definitely submit to them.)

Woot! Congratulations and thank you for the market insight.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Lizardmaker! I think I'll check Knowonder out. My kids are under ten, and I'd like to write something for them one day. (My son has just discovered Roald Dahl, and I'm ecstatic, because now he will actually read for entertainment.)

mhaynes

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
68-day acceptance from Buzzy Mag for "ReFormed."

Huge thanks to faerydancer who urged me to keep working at increasing the emotional punch of this one through several iterations.

phineas12gauge

Registered
Reaction score

gratz guys! :)

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Huge thanks to faerydancer who urged me to keep working at increasing the emotional punch of this one through several iterations.

Congratulations! You just don't stop lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.