• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking beta and/or critique partner for YA fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LissieA

Registered
Reaction score
I have a 77,000 word YA epic fantasy manuscript that is ready for critiquing. I'm looking for an experienced writer (either traditionally published, submitting, or getting ready to submit) and brutally honest feedback.

power31312

Believe in the impossible
Registered
Reaction score
Do you have a blurb or something of the novel?

LissieA

Registered
Reaction score
Do you have a blurb or something of the novel?

Yes, sorry, I should have posted this:

When a series of strange events leaves her hundreds of miles from home, fourteen-year-old Lisandra Ackart is thrust unwillingly into the heart of an epic struggle that has spanned millennia, a conflict between the races of the Dark and the races of the Light. Now that struggle is nearing its end, and Lisandra must find the twenty-three Keepers of the ancient Prophecy, each of whom holds a single piece of the key to saving her world from the Darkness. But first she must find a way to stop the Dark Queen Lucifæra—who is believed to be behind the sudden disappearance of thousands of Light ones—and her mysterious hexagonal charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.