My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Just got confirmation my kid will be working on this show starting in June. The bestest news is she's coming home for a week between the wrap of Pound Puppies and the start of production of The Ponies! I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!
Grats to her. :)

rcmckenzie

Registered
Reaction score
Just got confirmation my kid will be working on this show starting in June. The bestest news is she's coming home for a week between the wrap of Pound Puppies and the start of production of The Ponies! I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!

Congratulations, I love MLP.

leela_e

Registered
Reaction score
The cute...

Like ‘em too. The cute pony got me. :hooray:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
LOGO has a great documentary on this month, Bronies The story of male MLP fans, it's pretty good

Last edited:

leela_e

Registered
Reaction score
Since i watch "My Little Pony" i idolize already the concepts and of course the color :)

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
I loved the season 2 premier as well. They even upped the animation quality again.

Has anyone else noticed that every premier is centered on Celestia and Luna's past? Season 1: Nightmare Moon (corrupted Luna) returns after Celestia imprisoned her. Season 2: Discord breaks free after Celestia and Luna imprisoned him in stone. Season 3: Sombra escapes after Celestia and Luna imprisoned him in ice. Season 4: the tree of harmony where Celestia and Luna got the elements from ran out of magic and got overrun by an old magic spell of Discord's.

Also, Discord seemed very Q like in these episodes (beyond just the voice). His interactions with the group really reminded me of the way Q interacted with Picard and Janeway.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
That finale... Dear lord that finale. Tirek was even greater than he was in Gen 1. He was a legit, top tier villain. And I never, ever expected a fight of that level to be shown. That was like a DBZ fight.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
Bumping this thread to say holy hell that season finale was dark. That went places I never thought the show would. It was also really good.