My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know that face.

That one is kinda new to me too. It guess it's suppose to be a happy face.

You're not familiar with the Forever Alone meme? :O It's a variation on that - Forever Not Alone.

I'm male... I'm 25... and I hope you are all happy with yourselves... You've turned me into some sort of Stereotype... I just know it. I've managed to watch all available episodes in the span of two days and now I can't wait for the next...

Is there something wrong with me? Have I been infected? Its one thing to have enjoyed the original Precure... but this... This is entirely different! I think I've become something called a Brony? Quick purify me now!

Alright melodrama aside I must say I'm impressed and a little scared at just how appealing a show aimed at an audience of 4 year old girls could possible be enjoyable... but the humor in it is disturbingly funny...

But is it me or do all the main cast seem to be just barely on the sane side of sanity and are always teetering on the edge of total and complete Machiavellian lunacy? If not, at least they are well on their way of being entirely dis-associative... Its both distressing and rather fun.

/end of MLP Introduction post.

Oh and by the way Rainbow Dash rocks.

vo4kr4.jpg

Darkarma

Master-Mage
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You're not familiar with the Forever Alone meme?
Is that the one related Pinkie's ability to instantly teleport to any location regardless of where it is or what dimension its some how transecting, and some how guided by verbal cues? -Snort-

Read a Dresden Files fanfic crossover that had quite a bit of fun with that.

IE This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSIjrk8FHhA

Edit:

On another note, threw together a new avatar to match my... assimilation. Unfortunately animated avatars aren't allowed.
Moonlight_Flash.gif

Moonlight Flash​

Last edited:

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
Never heard of FNA.

Forever Not Alone is just an alteration of Forever Alone.

On another note, threw together a new avatar to match my... assimilation. Unfortunately animated avatars aren't allowed.
Moonlight_Flash.gif

Moonlight Flash​

Um, but only the background is animated just a little bit. Take a still of it, save it as .png, and use. In fact, here you go.

noexcuse.png

NO EXCUSES! :p

Darkarma

Master-Mage
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was going to do that but I was hoping to find some loophole that makes animated avatars allowed clause or something.

-loads it up-

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
woo hoo, more pony avs

I'm bi-winning!

Darkarma

Master-Mage
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That Applesheen video is scary...

My new sig image on the other hand... -shameless plug-

Darkarma

Master-Mage
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
New episode is out, Pinkie Pie centric Everyone else got really only one or two lines.

Regardless it was pretty good.

Those are some scary babies

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Reactions to Baby Cakes:

• When did Cup Cake get pregnant?
  • They went to RD before PP? I don't know about that.
  • Pinkie Pie is now a pig.
  • Pony foals want to EAT YOUR SOUL!

Last edited:

lastlittlebird

avem narrans
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lastlittlebird.blogspot.com
The pig thing was quite random.
My favorite bit was at the beginning when, after explaining about why the foals are a pegasus and a unicorn, Carrot Cake almost glanced at the "camera" while saying "...that makes sense, right?"

lastlittlebird

avem narrans
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lastlittlebird.blogspot.com
Heh, I actually hadn't thought of that, but yeah, that line ("...that makes sense, right?") could be hinting at infidelity.

I thought it was more like a little gentle ribbing from show writers who just really really wanted to shoehorn in a baby pegasus and unicorn for the episode, but knew fans would jump on it and want an explanation.

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Mr. Cake is an Earth Pony. Mrs. Cake is an Earth Pony. Mrs. Cake's children are NOT Earth Ponies.

Do the math!
So what? She had an affair with a pegasi and a unicorn so she ended up having one of each at the same time? Carrot Cake's explanation makes more sense.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
I loved the I Love Lucy reference and when Pinkie said, "Rarity, catch me!" followed by her knocking Rarity off. Also, showing that they left behind Rarity and Pinkie was a nice attention to detail.