Subscribing to all threads posted in/started

TheThrillerist

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,
A question about the forums. In other forums I have used you can choose to subscribed to all threads participated in, is this possible on AW?
I have searched and found nothing, tried the User CP and still can't find the magic button.
Cheers,
Stephen

TheThrillerist

Registered
Reaction score
Ah sorry, I did see that, but thought it was just for e-mail notifications on threads you click subscribe on.

I find that if you do "Find more posts by..." or go through the stats it shows each post in the order it was posted, whereas subscribed threads show the threads that have been posted in after my post in bold and to the top. Hopefully I will be participating a lot and I want to be able to keep track of what I post and how people respond.

Thanks Alleycat!

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
Also, if you choose Daily or Weekly notification instead of Instant, your subscribed threads with activity in them since you visited last will still show up in your Control Panel.

TheThrillerist

Registered
Reaction score
I have got no notifications. I wanted it to access in the User CP.

Deleted member 42

Please see this post.

Once you Subscribe to a thread via Thread Tools, you can manage the subscriptions in your User CP, under Thread Subscriptions in the sidebar on the left.

Threads with new pasts will be listed in your User CP in the central Notifications area, just below the notifications of PMs and just above Rep Comments.

Last edited by a moderator: