• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Entangled Publishing

tanstaafl8

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all - submitted a few days ago and got a full request from Heather last night. I'm really excited. I don't know if my book will exactly fit their catalog - mine is YA Sci-Fi with romantic elements, rather than a traditional romance - but gosh I really like what they're doing with their current roster. Really impressed by the professional covers, the marketing, etc. Crossing my fingers! :)

ether

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kelley-york.com
Hey all - submitted a few days ago and got a full request from Heather last night. I'm really excited. I don't know if my book will exactly fit their catalog - mine is YA Sci-Fi with romantic elements, rather than a traditional romance - but gosh I really like what they're doing with their current roster. Really impressed by the professional covers, the marketing, etc. Crossing my fingers! :)

Heather just updated her blog the other day with their current wishlist, and it says she's looking for a good YA sci-fi romance.

Good luck!!

RoseColoredSkies

It's a long and winding road
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sarah-biglow.com
So I"m thinking now I may not submit. My ms is women's fiction with not really much romance in it at all so it doesn't fit what they're looking for. But I do love their covers and I wish all their authors the very best of luck.

Catwoman

And your point is...?
Registered
Reaction score
So I"m thinking now I may not submit. My ms is women's fiction with not really much romance in it at all so it doesn't fit what they're looking for. But I do love their covers and I wish all their authors the very best of luck.

You can check out CarinaPress, another e-pub. They're actually a division of Harlequin, but they say they're seeking women's fiction and there doesn't have to be romance in it.

Catwoman

And your point is...?
Registered
Reaction score
They're not kidding when they say August is a sloooow month in publishing. There are crickets chirping in my inbox.

grumbles13

Registered
Reaction score
I got a full request two weeks ago on a novel... then realized a few days later I sent in the incorrect format. I resent with an apology.... hoping I haven't screwed myself..... ACK!

Catwoman

And your point is...?
Registered
Reaction score
I got a full request two weeks ago on a novel... then realized a few days later I sent in the incorrect format. I resent with an apology.... hoping I haven't screwed myself..... ACK!

Don't worry. I don't think they'll hold it against you. What genre is it, and how long did it take for them to respond to your query?

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com
I queried beginning of the week and rec'd a full request from Heather 2-3 days later. Totally boggled my mind.

I absolutely adore the cover art and think having multiple publicists sets them apart.

Catwoman

And your point is...?
Registered
Reaction score
Just received an R from them for my contemp romance. Took about 5 weeks. Unfortunitely, it was a form R, stating they were so swamped with queries that they couldn't do personal ones anymore.

Good luck to everyone who got full requests!

grumbles13

Registered
Reaction score
Don't worry. I don't think they'll hold it against you. What genre is it, and how long did it take for them to respond to your query?

Hello! Sorry... I'm a bit late responding. Its a YA Paranormal. I sent the query Aug 8, got the full request on Aug 20 (and sent it same day), and then resent Aug 30. Still haven't heard, but I'm keeping everything crossed.

Last edited: