This was posted on one of my yahoo groups.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Entangled is an exclusive, boutique publisher of romantic fiction bridging
the gap between traditional and indie publishing models with an in-house
marketing department. Because we invest a considerable amount of time and
money in every book we acquire, we are highly selective with our
acquisitions. If you have a compelling premise, a compulsively readable
voice, and the drive to succeed, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking novels and novellas in the following subgenres of romantic
* Paranormal and Urban Fantasy
* Science Fiction
* Contemporary and Romantic Suspense
* Upper łYA˛ (17-22 yo protags) that will appeal to older teens and young
All submissions must have strong romantic elements. Novels should be between
70,000 and 120,000 words, while novellas should be between 20,000 and 40,000
words. Revised backlist titles will be considered on a case by case basis.
To submit a manuscript for consideration, please paste the following into an
* A one-page query letter containing your genre, title, wordcount, a brief
blurb about the book, and any pertinent writing credentials
* The first five (5) double-spaced pages
* Where we can find you on the web (links will do)
* Established authors are welcome to query with a standard proposal package.
Send your email to email@example.com. (submissions at
entangledpublishing dot com)
Please allow up to four weeks for a response. We look forward to hearing
It's run by the people behind Savvy Authors plus
a whole lot of talented peeps including
Heather Howland, Misa Ramirez, Marie Loggia-Key & Suzanne Johnson to name a
Heather Howland was acquisitions editor at Crescent Moon Press before she stepped down to concentrate more on her writing. This was announced in February here