Tried it months ago, and thinking about it now because my daughter has requested I make it tonight when I come visit her. I have made it so many times since I first made it this past winter...everybody loves it. Burrito lasagna. Turns out it's kind of all over the internet in various forms...most often referred to as burrito casserole, but for me lasagna suits it best...because it is layers and I feel like I'm making lasagna while substituting all the layers for burrito-esque ingredients. SO EASY TO MAKE.

Ingredients:
1 Can Re-Fried Beans (Spicy jalapeno if you're so inclined)
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1lb Ground Beef
1 Small Onion
6 Large Tortillas (I usually try to get the flavoured ones---tomato or guacamole)
1 Packet Taco Seasoning

Pre-heat oven to 350
-Cook the ground beef and diced onion and drain
-add taco seasoning and re-fried beans to pan and heat through
-Separately, blend mushroom soup and sour cream

spread 1/2 the soup mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish/baking pan.
tear half the tortillas into large chunks and form a layer on top of the soup mixture.
spread on a layer of the meat mixture and cover it with a layer of cheese.
REPEAT the layers, so that the top layer is cheese.
Bake for about 1/2 an hour.

I usually put jalapeno slices on top for my partner and I...and even mince some up with the meat. With the kids/grandkids I go easy on the spices, but you can really do any variation with this. Garnish with nothing, or garnish with tomatoes, chives, whatever you think works into the theme...it's really delicious. I think it's even better the second day. It firms up. It's so easy to slice and serve, too.

YUM-TO-THE-YUMMY!