The 2011 Horror Hounds Celebration and Contest Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, you two. Don't you dare give up yet. You've still got eleven hours left! :rant:

sheilas_world

digging in my word garden
Registered
Reaction score
Website
newsfromsheilasworld.blogspot.com
So, I don't want to be a pain, but about how long before we know if our entry was received? I'm just asking because if there was a problem, I have time to resend before the deadline--I'm likely to drop off to sleep again, and don't want to miss it. ;)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
So, I don't want to be a pain, but about how long before we know if our entry was received? I'm just asking because if there was a problem, I have time to resend before the deadline--I'm likely to drop off to sleep again, and don't want to miss it. ;)
I haven't done any notifications, because I've been having trouble emailing from that account. Not to worry, I can get the stories just fine and forward them from another account. :)

You haven't sent your in yet, right? 'Cause it doesn't look like I have one from you.

Go ahead and pm me after you send it if you want a confirmation.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Finish it. Send it. Do what ya gotta do to get them stories in before midnight...even if you gotta type with your butt.
Vector_Despicable_Me_Trailer_article_story_main.jpg

JP Walters

Registered
Reaction score
Should we expect a confirmation by a certain time tonight? I'd like to make sure there weren't any problems sending it to you.

sheilas_world

digging in my word garden
Registered
Reaction score
Website
newsfromsheilasworld.blogspot.com
I decided to resend my entry. I was so sick last night, I must have just done something wrong in the sending of it. Hopefully nothing in the writing of it. :O

So, dear Haggis, if you find the other one, sorry for the trouble.

Oh, and if it didn't work this time, please wait until I try again before using the chain saw and/or riding crop.

kaithnxbi

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Not gonna' happen on my end, Haggis. I got started too late and there were way too many distractions along the way.

Nevertheless, I'm hoping that "Porter's Way", the story the contest inspired, when finished, kicks major ass. It's shaping up like it will right now.

Sorry, Effie. Maybe next time.

Kuro

Sugar dependent
Registered
Reaction score
Oh god, I was two minutes late because of technical difficulties (computer decided tonight would be a wonderful time to restart without warning). Please tell me that won't disqualify me *crosses fingers*

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh god, I was two minutes late because of technical difficulties (computer decided tonight would be a wonderful time to restart without warning). Please tell me that won't disqualify me *crosses fingers*

Maybe we can create a loophole...I'VE. GOT IT! Virginia's legislature just passed a law putting the state in the Pacific Time Zone. Do ya suppose the mods will drink *that* kool aid?

Kuro

Sugar dependent
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe we can create a loophole...I'VE. GOT IT! Virginia's legislature just passed a law putting the state in the Pacific Time Zone. Do ya suppose the mods will drink *that* kool aid?

Knowing my state legislature, it's entirely plausible. Actually, they probably got confused and thought it was that time to begin with.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, Kuro. Best of luck to you!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Don't get the chihuey drunk! My story is in his hands! I can see it ending up in the erotica forum or something. :scared:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Don't get the chihuey drunk! My story is in his hands! I can see it ending up in the erotica forum or something. :scared:

*write, write, write...edit, edit, edit...*

Yes, yes. It's much better this way. She'll thank me for this. :)
Especially for the new title--Big Jim, The Luv Zombie.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:eek:

Greg! Look what you've done!

actually, I've read undead doggie's stories, so it might just be better than what I had anyway. :D carry on chihuey! Don't know about the title, though, kinda makes me shudder.

EFCollins

World Class Rambler
Registered
Reaction score
Way out there in BFE, where no one can hear you sc
Website
efcollins.blogspot.com
All right guys. I have sent all confirmations out - let me know if you did not receive one. I couldn't email from that account either, until today. My apologies.

what kind of issues were you having, Puppy? I could go through the reply process just fine, but when I tried to send I got an error. It was kinda like my net was cutting out, because it wouldn't save drafts either.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I think Haggis rewrote mine, can I swap mine out for his version? Just in case mine sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.