Do You Think You Could Respond To This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
What's the matter, lobster? You sound like you've just been dropped into a boiling pot of water--mind you, you do like sharing your jacussi with crabs and crawfish, yes?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Well....the interviews are over..turns out they were nothing more than a handful of cracked nuts--though a few were Brazilian, my fave, but none could fill a kilt and look decadent. *sigh* Well, Rainy, how's that walnut of mass destruction going?

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
Well....the interviews are over..turns out they were nothing more than a handful of cracked nuts--though a few were Brazilian, my fave, but none could fill a kilt and look decadent. *sigh* Well, Rainy, how's that walnut of mass destruction going?

My heart goes out to you and all you put into the interviews, what's a girl to do?

Lobseterino stepped in and invited somewhere, want to join us?

DeborahM

I need espresso & chocolate!
Registered
Reaction score
It did at first but then I reread it slower and would you believe I started getting it?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
You've been hanging out with Spooky again, huh? I try to read lobstertail's diatribe, but my eyeballs end up like a spectator watching tennis...back and forth back and forth...don't you think it would be easier if he wrote it in crayon...big letters....lots and lots of pretty colors?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, Dub..always the voice of reason, eh? A bit early for you to be up, isn't it? It's not always so much fun hanging out with the vampires, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.