• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

GMI Publishing

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
The only legit company I can find for the name "GMI Publishing" is as an imprint of Greenleaf Publishing. In that case, GMI stands for "Greener Management International" and publishes books and journals on environmental issues. Greenleaf is based out of the UK and appears to be a well-established niche small publisher. Is this the company you mean, or is someone else holding themselves out with the same name? Since you queried them, what is their address (or at least city/state?)

RustyVanReeves

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rustyreeves.com
Cathy C said:
The only legit company I can find for the name "GMI Publishing" is as an imprint of Greenleaf Publishing. In that case, GMI stands for "Greener Management International" and publishes books and journals on environmental issues. Greenleaf is based out of the UK and appears to be a well-established niche small publisher. Is this the company you mean, or is someone else holding themselves out with the same name? Since you queried them, what is their address (or at least city/state?)

This is all I could find out...

GMI, an independent publisher headquartered on a 150 acre farm in Shauck, Ohio, is a collegial effort of a couple of old guys with over 70 years combined hard work and experience in big-time media and big-time business, which includes a masters degree in cross cultural communication,a couple of decades as a big-shot talk show host, CEO of three national corporations, founder of Olympic Gold Medalist organization, published writer of books, magazine articles, movie scripts,business plans, legal briefs, fathers of 9 incredible children (including Asian, Indonesian, African American, English)... and other noteworthy accomplishments.
If you have written the next national best seller, get in touch, please. We will send you an airline ticket...
but we would like to take a peek at the manuscript first.
Forward us as an MS Word or PDF file of a really good query to "[email protected]".

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com

RustyVanReeves

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rustyreeves.com

Aconite

Registered
Reaction score
What I don't see in their credentials is any experience in publishing. Not good.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
No activity since 2005 = not an active publisher.