How We Met

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have already explained how I first met Flyingtart, but there was a second meeting that was most remarkable. It was just after the war, and I was in Instanbul setting up a business as an importer of baklava to Venezuela. Flyingtart was as beautiful as ever but had changed dramatically. Her clothing was elegant, and a certain savoir-faire, previously lacking, was evident in her every move. However, she was frequently in the company of two men whom I found quite strange, one short and anxious to please in an obviously insincere way, the other obese, with a menacing attitude hidden behind weird bursts of laughter. From time to time, all three spoke sotto voce, making reference to a mysterious "black bird" that they seemed to be seeking.

MidlifeMark

A little dense, sometimes
Registered
Reaction score
Nymtoc and I were standing in line at the Department of Motor Vehicles (I had recently failed my motorcycle road test). He said to me, "What are you here for?" I explained, "I couldn't make a U turn." He replied, "Hell, I could make her eyes bulge!"

iLion

Why do I say these things?
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvsQ9hYKq7c
I met MidLife after the show where he participated in a Dolly Parton look-alike contest. I'd run over to meet 'her' because i thought they were real.

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I first met iLion after he had removed my appendix, and I was thanking him profusely from my hospital bed when the cops arrived and arrested him for impersonating a physician.

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
Well, this was back in the '90s when I was working security for GM Place. Right in the middle of a Hockey game this fool jumped over the glass and streaked across the ice. One of the players body checked him into the glass and I had to scrape his frostbitten ass off the ice afterwards. He thanked me and told me his name was Nymtoc.

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Drachen was a lousy security guard for GM Place. He was too busy napping and reading comicbooks one night when there was a break-in. He called the police for backup but by the time he even noticed something suspicious, his call came way too late.

His boss fired him the next day and that's when he decided to turn to a life of crime instead. It paid better and he was less likely to fall asleep while breaking into places to rob.

flyingtart

Warning: may contain humour.
Registered
Reaction score
Beatrix was the judge during my murder trial. I knew he was sympathetic because of the way he sustained all my objections and called the District Attorney a pile of rat's vomit during the summing up. After my acquittal we ran away to Mexico together for a wild weekend of tequila and chocolate raisins.

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's odd how many times I've met Flyingtart. I've already described the first two times, but the third was perhaps the strangest. She was piloting a plane from Reykjavik to Sri Jayawardenapura-Kotte, and when something went wrong with the navigation system she was forced to ditch the plane in Lake Michigan. Thankfully, everyone survived, and we all had a good swim.

iLion

Registered
Reaction score
The first time I met Nymtoc, I was walking past his house on a bleak and snowy day. As I neared a large snowman in his yard, it exploded wildly as Nymtoc burst out of it and scared the crap outta me. He said it was meant to be a joke, and that he'd been doing it to all the neighbors all week. He apologized for giving me a coronary, and we had a cup o' Java.

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
In a book store. I walked by the self-help section and he was trying to decide between How to ROAR Effectively and How to Treat Mice Nice. I told him to eat the mice and roar in contentment and then ran off before he decided.

flyingtart

Registered
Reaction score
Greenify13 parachuted into my back garden during a bombing raid in 1943. At first I was going to turn him over to the authorities until I realised he was a she in disguise so we went to the hairdressers instead.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Flyingtart and I met while I was fishing in the English Channel. She was on her latest attempt to pilot an aeroplane made entirely of pastry across the channel.

Needless to say I fished her out that day.... Nearly threw her back too.

iLion

Registered
Reaction score
I met DJ in Cuba not so long ago. Apparently, Fidel Castro is a huge fan of Woody Allen and DJ had disguised himself as Woody to fool him and have some fun and laughs. When I got there (disguised as Hugo Chavez) DJ was doing his bit and Fidel was rolling on the floor.

flyingtart

Registered
Reaction score
iLion was the stewardess on my flight to Cairo which was hijacked by Vegetarian extremists and forced to land in Greenland. During our three week stay there he introduced me to the delights of Yak Butter Soup, a local delicacy, and the pleasures of frost bite although I did lose a few toes because of it so doctors say I'll never dance the jig ever again.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to Nymtoc I have a certificate as a registered digital prosthetic fitter in Greenland. Anyhow, I was the guy who had to find new toes for flyingtart. It was that ordeal that led me to join a monastery.

All I can say about her is.... I'm sure she makes a better first impression with her shoes on!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
I met Drachen when I was vacationing in Greenland and he tried to steal my toes, claiming someone else needed them more. I made him feel so badly about it, I heard he ended up joining a monastery.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
I met iLion when a customer of his had a complaint about one of his 'Avatar' tanning beds that was supposed to turn customers blue. It turned this one girl a nasty purple shade and she wanted to sue him. Anyhow, as a registered tanning bed installation and maintenance technician I soon found the root of the problem, we turned her the proper shade of blue and she decided to use the pictures she'd taken of herself for the lawsuit as an avatar for her Absolute Write persona.

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I met Drachen Jager when he was leaving iLion's tanning salon and returning to his job as a pig inseminator (using the certificate he had recently managed to add to his other qualifications). "Pigs are the most fun to inseminate," he told me, and then--seeing my shocked expression--he said, "Don't get me wrong! We use boar's semen! Everything's completely sterile! Oh, dear, you didn't think I meant..."

iLion

Registered
Reaction score
I first met Nym right after that conversation he had with DJ. According to Nym, DJ confessed that the Pig insemination job was pretty good, but he had received some complaints from a few pigs that there just hadn't been enough foreplay to suit them.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
I met iLion when he was masquerading as a pig during my career as an inseminator. I figured out he was human when he complained about the lack of foreplay.

MidlifeMark

A little dense, sometimes
Registered
Reaction score
I met DJ when he was wining and dining one of his porcine insemination clients prior to consummating the relationship. As I passed by their table, I said, "Nice skunk." DJ replied, "That's not an skunk, it's a pig." I replied, "I was speaking to the pig."

Last edited:

Matera the Mad

Bartender, gimme a Linux Mint
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.firefromthesky.org
It was the oddest thing. Three cans of mushrooms fell out of my grocery cart, and there he was, helping me pick them up. Well, trying to. We bashed our heads together twice before I staggered back, saying, "All right, already, you get the buggers." He did, and I thought that was that, but when our carts tangled at the checkout it was obvious that Fate wanted more of us.

The rest...I will leave to your fertile imaginations.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Ahh, Matera the Mad. I met her years ago, when I was a certified shopping cart de-tangler. She invited me for a threesome with some shaggy, unwashed guy. I suggested we make it a twosome but for some reason she was into the guy.... No accounting for taste I guess.

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
Once upon a time, longish ago, in a land none-too-far away we met in a pub. He walked in and the look upon his face indicated that he needed a hard drink. I gave him a shot of vodka and he explained that some evil hag had cursed him, everything he loved would be burnt. Since his recent love had turned to dust, I gave him the bottle and he gave me a toast.

:D