AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Guma Agency (Matthew Guma)

jomama7366

Guma Agency (Matthew Guma)

i was about to query matthew guma at inkwell, went to their website to final check email addresses and such, and he was no longer listed as an agent there. i called the agency and a nice and helpful gentleman informed me that he left inkwell to start his own agency but he doesn't have any contact info. i googled mr. guma but couldn't find anything new. this must have happened quite recently. i was just wondering if anyone happened to know what his new contact info was.

thanks,
    robert

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Well, the good news is he sold a book in October as Guma Agency, so he's still around. No new contact info, though, sorry.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

For better or worse, a client of Guma's won S&S's "Project Publish" contest. Still no new contact info.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

Going by his AQ profile, he had a website at some point, but it's gone now. Last deal was to Grand Central, FWIW.
    ICAO
    ---------

Not finding any (agenting) activity after the GC sale in '12. Anyone have recent contact with him?
    ICAO
    ---------