Status
Not open for further replies.

houndrat

Pulsating Whatnots Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.houndrat.com
Ugh, Cannot. Focus. At. All. I have like a million things I should be doing and I've accomplished none of them. Grrrrr.....

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
The multi-quote button is awesome! Wouldn't know what to do without it :D

I don't think I popped on earlier after I got a haircut. And by far this is my FAVE haircut in my entire life! I wanted to keep my CMRH book cover (It's the fave mockup book cover I've ever made lol), but I think I may just have to put a new picture of me and my new do. What wonders that does to your self-esteem - knowing you have rocking hair lol. (Or at least *I* think I have rocking hair right now LOL)

How is it that I seem to be the only person to have lowly writer troubles whenever it is I'm down? Or at least, it feels that way lol. Maybe I'm too selfish in MY OWN problems.

Ack. Rambling.

Done lol.

Especially since I have 1 hour to do my hw assignment due tonight! MEEP!

Cya when I finish it! :D

Epiphany

Don't kill the bar, Dude.
Registered
Reaction score
you inspire me.

Also, when I read "what I'm looking for" lists on agent blogs and think...my WIP! Its what you need!!

Off to make some dinner :D

Oooh yeah I daydreamt when looking at those lists too. Strangely enough, usually the agents who I thought were definitely going to request never did, and the ones that I thought I was taking a shot in the dark with always sounded super thrilled about my MS and requested lots of pages.

Weird how that works...

ex_machina

Enjoy the show.
Registered
Reaction score
GUYS I AM SO SAD. LIFE HAS BEEN KEEPING ME FROM BEING WITH YOU WONDERFUL OPWFTies.

I just started working night shifts at the day job (bartending :<), and it's freakin' wrecking HAVOC with my system. ;___; I miss you all so much. Just thought I'd pop in here and say haiiii~

LOVE YOU ALL <3333

Epiphany

Registered
Reaction score
GUYS I AM SO SAD. LIFE HAS BEEN KEEPING ME FROM BEING WITH YOU WONDERFUL OPWFTies.

I just started working night shifts at the day job (bartending :<), and it's freakin' wrecking HAVOC with my system. ;___; I miss you all so much. Just thought I'd pop in here and say haiiii~

LOVE YOU ALL <3333

I was wondering where you went!

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
If you guys are still YAWNing at 10-12, I'll totally join :D

Juneluv12

Steel Magnolia & Snarky Pants
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
Srsly, I had been here over a year before I found the multiquote button! LOL

So, I've had the WORST day....if you're on twitter, I''ve whined there, but I'll share the love here too! :tongue

Horrible headache, two disrespectful kids today, worrying about fiances but realizing I can't take the afterschool teaching job I've been offered bc the hours won't mesh bc I'm too far away from home...so its like the teaching job is double kicking my ass

THEN....on my way home, we get pulled over and I get a speeding ticket...my carpooler got pulled over last week and he got a warning....I get a ticket. I went like 10yrs without getting a ticket and now 2 in 6 months...

FInally get home(after blowing my weight watchers points on chocolate) and try to clean up and the vacuum cleaner starts smoking....

:cry:

erica_henry

Typing away 1 word at a time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.erica-henry.blogger.com
I'm here guys. I've been checking in all day, but I have a friend and her 1 year over and things have been a little nuts around here to say the least. I had to take my friend to the doctor and I had to sit with 2 toddlers in my van for 2 hours! They did very well considering. It didn't hurt that I had the dvd player though. That helped. I remembered to bring my netbook and I got 3K written during that time :D Not too shabby. I haven't written that much in a long time.

I am wanting to get another 3K written today but IDK if that will happen. It all depends on when they finally get picked up and the baby goes to bed.

Sorry to all the people having downer days. I've had them a ton lately. And happy birthday penguin.

I totally love this board because we are always here for each other whether its a cheering day or a cheering up day. *huge hugs to everyone* I'd have went nuts a long time ago if it wasn't for you guys.

Last edited:

KarlaErikaCal

Registered
Reaction score
Eeesh that's so rough, June! Wow, I really hope I don't get one of those days in my life. EVER. I'm sure things will get better.

Wow, has today been a major suckitude for a bunch of OPWFTies? *hugs to all*

neener

Cleaning is overrated
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janinesclayson.blogspot.com

So, I've had the WORST day....if you're on twitter, I''ve whined there, but I'll share the love here too! :tongue

Horrible headache, two disrespectful kids today, worrying about fiances but realizing I can't take the afterschool teaching job I've been offered bc the hours won't mesh bc I'm too far away from home...so its like the teaching job is double kicking my ass

THEN....on my way home, we get pulled over and I get a speeding ticket...my carpooler got pulled over last week and he got a warning....I get a ticket. I went like 10yrs without getting a ticket and now 2 in 6 months...

FInally get home(after blowing my weight watchers points on chocolate) and try to clean up and the vacuum cleaner starts smoking....

Oh June, I'm SO sorry. I HATE days like those. I also hate finances and diets...and floors that need vacuuming...

Really.

((hugs))
I'm here guys. I've been checking in all day, but I have a friend and her 1 year over and things have been a little nuts around here to say the least. I had to take my friend to the doctor and I had to sit with 2 toddlers in my van for 2 hours! They did very well considering. It didn't hurt that I had the dvd player though. That helped. I remembered to bring my netbook and I got 3K written during that time :D Not too shabby. I haven't written that much in a long time.

I am wanting to get another 3K written today but IDK if that will happen. It all depends on when they finally get picked up and the baby goes to bed.

Sorry to all the people having downer days. I've had them a ton lately. And happy birthday penguin.

I totally love this board because we are always here for each other whether its a cheering day or a cheering up day. *huge hugs to everyone* I'd have went nuts a long time ago if it wasn't for you guys.

Wow, good job YOU! I've been doing more babysitting lately than I care to, and I'll say...it takes an amazing person to be happy after a long day with other people's kids (some days it takes an amazing person to be happy with their own kids ;)).

x_Kathy_x

Me fail English? That’s unpossible.
Registered
Reaction score

:Hug2:
What an awful day! :(
Tomorrow will be better. It always is <333

JennW

Hangin' with my writing peeps
Registered
Reaction score
June - So sorry for your bad day. Ugh, I hate days like that. And yes, have more chocolate. It will help!

erica - yay for writing 3k! and good luck getting more wordage in.

I need to write. I have a scene i want to finish if i can get it together and get started. hubby bought peanut butter cups and i am trying to ignore them...

Penguin

Inspiration might strike you
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks so much for all your warm wishes! :Hug2:. Krista, thanks for the pictures, they're really cute :D

Sorry you guys are having a sucky day :(. I hope it's not because of me. I do tend to be the bearer of doom...lol. Hope things get better soon.

My first year anniversary with AW is in two days, so this week is really special :D.

Isn't it funny when you have the same b-day as a celebrity? Today's Ellen Degeneres's (sp?) b-day, too, and one of the actors from Eclipse (the guy who plays Alec--don't ask how I know that!).

Anyway, thanks again and hope things look up, Krista and Sarah and Melly, and did I forget someone? :)

Rachael_A

Registered
Reaction score
Lots of hugs to Deb and Sarah and Krista and anyone else that wants one!!!!

And Happy Birthday to Penguin :)

Epiphany

Registered
Reaction score
UGH JUNE! It seems like it's a crappy week for everyone. *builds a barrier around tonight's workshop so the doom doesn't come tonight and pound my story into the ground*

Rachael_A

Registered
Reaction score
I have a question for Hayley (or anyone else who likes/knows about the Atlanta Braves). It used to be that girls were crazy over Chipper Jones, but he's getting up there, so what Braves player would high school girls crush on today? I don't follow baseball enough to know who The New Hotness is.

Status
Not open for further replies.