Old People Writing for Teens, IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Miss Karla, yes it is sad. When Moni and Pixy vanished back into real life things got pretty quiet. :Shrug:

misslissy

Only a sassbucket sometimes.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
womeneverywhere.wordpress.com
I think that the time I spend on AW comes and goes. I'm not used to using AW this way or being part of this kind of group. Before I took my hiatus, I used to spend all my time in the chat room - but the chat room was different then. And I used to do FF every week.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
There used to be others here to share snips with. *sighs*

Dorothy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dorothydreyer.wordpress.com
Hi everyone! I've been so busy lately, haven't had a chance to pop on here. Hope you're all doing well.

As for me, I still have two fulls out with agents, but I'm also 1/3 into writing my new WIP - which I love. I dream about it and everything. So even if those two fulls get the big "R" - I have something else to try. :)

Also, for those of you querying or ready to, I'm going to be holding a pitch contest on my blog to be judged by Mandy Hubbard of D4EO literary. You can check it out here: http://tinyurl.com/pftpch

Okay, back to writing! :D

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Oops sorry, i'm at work, had to go work... Uh almost done the Holiday Hacker, which is the 8th book in my series

toldyouso

Surly Temple
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
toldyousoandso.blogspot.com
Hello all! New to the party. How are we all? I may actually write today, which is pretty exciting because I forced myself to take a few days to think on the WIP. And unfortunately, apart from my completed draft that I am in queryland with, it's the only project I'm working on. Not being allowed to work on my draft gives me the crazies. But it also always seems to do a lot of good.
Rambling over.

Status
Not open for further replies.