Old People Writing for Teens, IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there - I'm about your age, and I still act like a kid!

*Haz health problems*

**Spent summer after senior year in the MRI machine while everyone else was enjoying their summer**

Yeah, I had none of those "typical teen" experiences. According to my friends in the end I am better off (both have a set of 4 year olds)... *Grins!*

oh i have health problems. lots of them. i just havent had the OBVIOUS experiences most teens have. *ehem*boys*ehem

misslissy

Only a sassbucket sometimes.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
womeneverywhere.wordpress.com
I think the fact that most teens have experiences with boys is a lie! I believed that for a long, long time and then I got to college and met tons and tons of people who had never had a boyfriend/girlfriend.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, parumpdragon. :D

Phew - I survived the wedding now I've gotta edit the thing. ....

128k ms? Wow, and you're junking the whole thing??! Will you be able to use some elements from it?... (I may be gone a while!)

I am using the premise and the MC names, settings, but I put the whole book in a defferent POV an tense - so no dice on just snipping from the old and pastin to the 'new' - lol!

oh i have health problems. lots of them. i just havent had the OBVIOUS experiences most teens have. *ehem*boys*ehem

My first love told me he was gay shortly after I told him I loved him(he kept flirting with me until the very last because he liked having the extra attention)... Yeah, that worked out well. And then he wanted me to find him boyfriends and younger guys he could seduce...:(

I think the fact that most teens have experiences with boys is a lie! I believed that for a long, long time and then I got to college and met tons and tons of people who had never had a boyfriend/girlfriend.

Better off that way, you can deal with who you are first - before you have to deal with their expectations and influence...

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Yay! I'm back after snapped powerpoles took out our internet at 6pm yesterday... Hi there!:D

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
how is everyone today?

HEY IF ANYONE WANTS TO YAWN I THINK I"LL BE AVALIBLE

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
how is everyone today?

HEY IF ANYONE WANTS TO YAWN I THINK I"LL BE AVALIBLE

You don't wanna YAWN with me, trust me. I am writing bits of story out of sync(since I already know the plot and direction/where everything goes)... Yikes!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, we're back - we lost all our posts from the week - but we are back, hurray!

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
i've just realised this thread should really be called 'Adults writing for Teens' because Old sounds a little... mean. lol Oh well. Hi! i keep switching between this thread and the Teens Writing for Teens :)

misslissy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I'm going at midnight, well 12:05 am. And the people at the theatre were like what time are your tickets for? Are they really at midnight? And I'm like this is like my 5th time doing this, I think I know what I'm doing.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I don't like people asking if I know what I'm doing. I kind of want to ask for help if I need it but I'm stubborn that way.

I"m not really sure what your talking about but i'm the same way in all situations, like right now i'm having an issue at work but so damn determined to figure it out myself...

misslissy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Haha, I was talking about the lady in the theater asking what time our tickets were for and making sure they were midnight showing ones. And umm I've done this like 5 times now so yes I know what I'm doing? I'd rather people let me ask questions if I need to then ask me questions that make me feel a little stupid.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
I hate it when people talk to me like i'm stupid too. It's like.. i might look young and dumb, but trust me... i'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.