Old People Writing for Teens, IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I've still got my post up amlptj, but I am bout to take this one down. I have more, so I am good, but I might not be up at the hour. Not sure.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and I sent you a message Miss Moni, just to torture you! Lol! :tongue

pezie

Registered
Reaction score
OK, I think I'm going to post now. I've got a bit more. It's 12:25 here though, so I should hit the sack. Why don't my kids sleep in the mornings after I stay up late? LOL!

Oh...and my husband is on a business trip in Sacramento right now. WTH? I'm writing a book about zombies and I'm freaking myself out here alone, haha!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Posted a secondary if anyone cares - just so you know. Trying to keep up with all you little half past-quarter-paster posters! Lol...

Moni

Literary vampire Mongering words
Registered
Reaction score
Posted a secondary if anyone cares - just so you know. Trying to keep up with all you little half past-quarter-paster posters! Lol...

I've answered your message! ROFL....plus I've rep'd you....

Bookgirl....I've rep'd both of the new posts you've put up....but you still haven't read the ending to Samantha's story....well...it's not the end...just where I ended before going on the Sooper Sekrit Projeckt thingy bobby....LOL

Feeling a little light on the rep'ing! ROFL

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I'll rep you, Moni. I just need to hurry and write and get to the part I've been *dying* to get to. ...And that you and Zoe both want me to get to. :D

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Ok so i'm confused were posting again in like 20 minutes?

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
So... are we posting in 20 minutes? Lol... I got mys stuff ready. Chuckle.

pezie

Registered
Reaction score
OK, rep'd everyone who did round 2 (or 1.5, LOL). I think I got you all!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
You know what just struck my twisted sense of humor, YAWN is kinda a "you show me yours, and I'll show you mine" kinda thing. Think I am getting loopy from lack of sleep. Oh, my sad humor comes out after 10pm, must be a full moon or something... =)

Moni

Literary vampire Mongering words
Registered
Reaction score
You know what just struck my twisted sense of humor, YAWN is kinda a "you show me yours, and I'll show you mine" kinda thing. Think I am getting loopy from lack of sleep. Oh, my sad humor comes out after 10pm, must be a full moon or something... =)

That's EXACLTY what YAWN is.....it's a you show me yours & I'll show you mine game....but it's also a motivational tool.....you show what you've gotten done in an hours or even half hours time....depending on who's participating....so it's not a sad sick twisted sense of humor that has you thinking these thoughts....it's the truth coming out....full moon or no...that's a good thing! ;)

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, well I was thinking more like the little school kids, and what the joke is about the little boy saying it to little girl. Sorry Moni. My family has that perverse sense of humor. So, yeah it is a good way to look at it the way you said, but the way I thought it, us sneakily flashing our books, probably wasn't. lol

Hey, are we posting again? Or not. It's almost 11:30 where I am. That is why I ask. Lol.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys - finally heard from Howard Morhaim about the 30 pages solicited. It was an R, and then Bradford Lit. also sent me an R. So I am doubly rejected in one hour. Laugh. And cry.:cry:

Oh well, that was the last of the agents. Guess I will have to start over with a new book. Only I don't have one. Lol. :roll:

Awww *hugs*. R's suck.

Oh, bummer p-dragon (stealing that from karla). Sorry about the R.

Oh, bummer. I hate those day. So sorry, P-dragon!!! (((hugs))) Just keep plugging. You at least know your writing is good enough to get requests. You're almost there!

Moni: Feel better, sweetie. Take your drugs and rest.

Awwww....I'm sorry about that R's P dragon......Get to work on your next project......get crackin woman! ROFL

P-dragon... This is for you:

Quoting all y'all cuz I was amused that you guys STOLE used my abbreviation for p-dragon here hehehe. I feel like a trendsetter now (not) lmao.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, you guys are funny. I am all by myself, so I don't really have to worry about getting up - the dog just barks at 5 or 6 cause she has to go potty. Lol. That is my alarm. Chuckle. You guys are braver than me, doing all this and keeping the kiddos in line, lol. Like I said, both my girlfriends are married with two kids, and my older neighbor friend is widowed and her kids out of the nest already. lol. I am the dying breed/odd man out at my age. Chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.