• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta needed for M/M/F erotic adventure/romance novella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Mayburn

Smutty McTitters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annmayburn.com
___BETA NO LONGER NEEDED- I have all the betas I need. Thanks for all the help!____

Hi guys and dolls!

I'm looking for a beta reader for my completed, 43k novella. It's my first foray into writing an action/adventure novella and I could use some feedback on how the story moves. There is M/M nookie, so if you're not into that kinda thang, this is not the book for you. :)

I'm not as worried about the grammer as much as the flow of the story. It may have some small grammer flubs, but I've worked out most of them...I think. Basically I just want to know if the story makes sense, has a good mystery element, and doesn't stink like load of laundry left in the washer for a week.

Please PM me, or you can reach me at [email protected] if you're interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.