Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning pubbers:hi:

I hate Mondays!:rant::rant:

Well, I was going to say "happy Monday" everyone, but uh, er, nevermind ;)

I love dreams. I've got vivid memories of dreams from my childhood still. Some of them were cool, some were very scary.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Alas, real life prevented me from writing down my dream while it was fresh this morning.
:cry:

Maybe I'll redream it tonight -- plus a second chapter.

I think a Baileys would get me in a good dream state. :sleepy:

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
So, I just got back from my son's grade 5 graduation. After an hour and a half sitting on a hard floor (no seats left by the time we got there) in a boiling hot gym, listening to at least ten speeches all saying basically the same thing just waiting to watch the boy walk across the stage, shake hands with the principal and get a piece of paper...I need a Baileys, stat.

Jill Karg

So many WIPs which one to work on
Registered
Reaction score
Double baileys....and my son is just entering Kindergarden so this is what I have to look forward to aye?

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
I suppose it's different everywhere, I mean, I never had a graduation ceremony between elementary and middle school, but I've heard tales of schools even doing kindergarten graduation. So I guess the short answer is yes:)

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
So, I just got back from my son's grade 5 graduation. After an hour and a half sitting on a hard floor (no seats left by the time we got there) in a boiling hot gym, listening to at least ten speeches all saying basically the same thing just waiting to watch the boy walk across the stage, shake hands with the principal and get a piece of paper...I need a Baileys, stat.

All tedious ceremony aside, congrats to your son!

Double baileys....and my son is just entering Kindergarden so this is what I have to look forward to aye?

Make it a triple over here. I now officially have a high-schooler, and two kids in the middle of potty-training. Teen + toddlers = very bad plan, yes.

-Suzanne

Last edited:

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
All tedious ceremony aside, congrats to your son!

:)

Make it a triple over here. I know officially have a high-schooler, and two kids in the middle of potty-training. Teen + toddlers = very bad plan, yes.

-Suzanne

*pours a triple* Is it that bad? :D I ask because hubby and I have been talking about trying for another, so we'd have that too!!

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
*pours a triple* Is it that bad? :D I ask because hubby and I have been talking about trying for another, so we'd have that too!!

Only occasionally. It's been really good for my big kid to have siblings, and honestly, good for me too, and I couldn't ask for better kids. But when you get simultaneous teen and toddler meltdowns, it's rough -- makes you want to go online and pretend to drink heavily in a virtual pub. (-:

-Suzanne

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Only occasionally. It's been really good for my big kid to have siblings, and honestly, good for me too, and I couldn't ask for better kids. But when you get simultaneous teen and toddler meltdowns, it's rough -- makes you want to go online and pretend to drink heavily in a virtual pub. (-:

-Suzanne

If you don't mind me asking, is your teen a boy or girl? I suppose that it doesn't always make a difference, but, lets just say I'm expecting a much rougher go with my daughter, almost six now, when she hits the tern years, since she's already quite...independent, shall we say? My son is ten and a half, and completely laid back and mellow...seems to have a good head on his shoulders...so far. I know, I know, it might not be indicative of his teen personality. But a mom can hope, right?

:ROFL:

I'll drink to that!

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, is your teen a boy or girl? I suppose that it doesn't always make a difference, but, lets just say I'm expecting a much rougher go with my daughter, almost six now, when she hits the tern years, since she's already quite...independent, shall we say? My son is ten and a half, and completely laid back and mellow...seems to have a good head on his shoulders...so far. I know, I know, it might not be indicative of his teen personality. But a mom can hope, right?

sending a PM (-:

-Suzanne

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya Pubbers!

I'll drink to the teen years too. NOT really looking forward to them judging by the kidlets' personalities now. :scared:

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning! I've made a pot of coffee. *looks around, sneaks a healthy dose of Baileys into said coffee*

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I'll have what Spiral's having, please.

Hi ya pubbers.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Spiral.

*reads back to see what it was Sara saw*

on second thought, think I'll just have another drink...

andreea

Yeeeesss??
Registered
Reaction score
Morning, pubbers!
I'll have what spiral is having, hold the coffee. :D
ETA No, it's not morning here, it's almost 10 PM.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Bailey's for me, please.

So, where are our newbies? Wanna see a magic trick you can only do in the Pub?

[Gets out pretzel bowl, sets on Pub counter. Sprinkles on sparkly powder. Waves Bailey's nearby. Says magic word.

Explosion happens.

Everyone is now rainbow-colored.]

You're welcome.

-Suzanne (long day)

Status
Not open for further replies.