Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

lndsymllr

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Even though this is Friday the 13th I'm excited because I get to leave work early and go eat cake and ice cream! :) A great way to start a weekend hehe.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:Jaw: Gasp, you are probably right, Jill. I should be scared, not blue! If throwing someone out the window makes you feel better, I say just do it.

Mmm, cake and ice cream. That would cheer me up.

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
I'll join you with those few drops swachski, (*tops up both mugs with the bottle from the sekrit stash*) and I hope the blueness wanders off. I've been feeling that way myself a little too much lately. Maybe we need to have a party in here tonight. I'll start cooking.:D

lndsymllr

Registered
Reaction score
Mmm, cake and ice cream. That would cheer me up.

*Slides down a plate from her very own sekrit stash*

Enjoy!
icon7.gif

Jill Karg

So many WIPs which one to work on
Registered
Reaction score
I will contribute to party with some peanut butter fingers cookies. If you haven't had them...they are a peanut butter bar cookie with chocolate chips melted on top and a peanut butter glazed drizzle spread over it. delicious, fattening and mmm its so good.
:partyguy:

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
On the one hand I'm proud I've written 33k of anything. On the other I've written 33k of YA chick-lit. To clarify: I've read maybe 3/4 chick-lit books EVER and I read about 2/3 books a month. Chick-lit is something I barely tolerate. *slams head off bar*

Pina Colada and an idea of what to do with this MS would be nice.

Have it edited by your favorite Green One? ;)

Hello Pubbers!

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I will contribute to party with some peanut butter fingers cookies. If you haven't had them...they are a peanut butter bar cookie with chocolate chips melted on top and a peanut butter glazed drizzle spread over it. delicious, fattening and mmm its so good.

:drool

What better day for a party than Friday the 13th! I'm sure nothing will go awry.

I totally blanked on the spelling of awry for a full minute. It looks weird.

Oh wait, the word weird looks odd.

Oh wait....

Ever have one of those days when the English language looks foreign?

Actually, most of it is foreign. Like for instance, the word foreign.

Is it too early for a margarita?

Butterbean

This boy just ain't right
Registered
Reaction score
Robstown,Texas..Birthplace of Texas hold 'em
Website
www.storiesfrommikeysworld.com

:e2cry::e2cry::e2cry::e2headban Oh yeah!!!!

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Even though this is Friday the 13th I'm excited because I get to leave work early and go eat cake and ice cream! :) A great way to start a weekend hehe.

Me too, except the cake and ice cream bit! They threw us all out of the office at 11am (it's graduation weekend, so I think they thought they'd try to get us out before the entire area got bogged down in insane gridlock) so I went out to lunch and then went to the local garden shop and bought an apple tree. Now I'm home thinking about my story and looking at the quilt I'm making, and wondering whether either one of those will win out over taking a nap (-:

-Suzanne

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
*hands out hugs, cheers, sparkles, coffee, cakes, cookies and bottles from the sekrit stash as needed*

:)

What better day for a party than Friday the 13th! I'm sure nothing will go awry.

I totally blanked on the spelling of awry for a full minute. It looks weird.

Oh wait, the word weird looks odd.

Oh wait....

Ever have one of those days when the English language looks foreign?

Actually, most of it is foreign. Like for instance, the word foreign.

Is it too early for a margarita?

Not too early, no. :D

And yeah, english is foreign. :roll:

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys *butts in* - this is Friday the 13th?! Gasps - laughs! Can I join the party? I'll bring ice cream*

Hi Sara, hi all - morning! :)

Some mornings the english language looks down right alien to me - lol!

Scribblez

Registered
Reaction score
__________________________________________:censored

I get to help my cousin; a cousin who cares nothing about anyone or anything but herself, move this morning.

Scribblez

Registered
Reaction score
Okay then, it's done.
Sorry bout dumpn' that load on yall first thing this morning, I hadn't had my coffee yet.

Also, you guys are too nice to one another in here, it's almost sickening. :e2poke:

Later gang

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone:) Dropping in for a quick shot...or two or ten. I hoped I was going to get some gardening done this weekend-we have three new beds to dig and a tree to chop up-but unfortunately it has been raining since yesterday, so instead I've been cleaning out my basement all day.:evil

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Think I'll take a couple of shots with ya Spiral! I have my d#4 with her boyfriend here today. Swimming. Yeah, and uh... swimming. I feel like a hawk watching for the prey to make a mistake so I can swoop down for the attack!! :ROFL:

Geesshh---Prepare yourselves my fellow peeps! Teenage years are no picnic for us!! :D

*Downs two shots*

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Also, you guys are too nice to one another in here, it's almost sickening. :e2poke:

:yessmiley

We're evil like that. :D

Think I'll take a couple of shots with ya Spiral! I have my d#4 with her boyfriend here today. Swimming. Yeah, and uh... swimming. I feel like a hawk watching for the prey to make a mistake so I can swoop down for the attack!! :ROFL:

:roll:

I can just imagine. :ROFL:

I can't say I'm anxiously waiting for my kidlets to reach their teens. They're already growing up way too fast.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Prepare yourselves my fellow peeps! Teenage years are no picnic for us!!

Yeah, and having teens and toddlers at the same time? Very, *very* bad planning. :eek: Actually the tantrums are surprisingly similiar in terms of tone, pitch, and incomprehensibility.

-Suzanne, who'll have one of those shots now too, please.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
I can totally relate Suzanne!!! It wasn't that long ago that the ones I have now were in diapers with three older teenage sisters!! Those were the days--------NOT!!!! :D

I'll take a double now Sara---just bringing back those memories were enough for me!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.