Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Heavens sakes, Fran, no need for sorries at all! I was just trying to cheer you up! and failing but that's not new, failing is something I am real good at, yes!

:D

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We just need more Baileys, is what it is.

:e2drunk:

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
So you're saying you want two men, Ona? When I don't have any?

I really don't think that's fair. :tongue

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
Aaaaah. I see. Very cunning of you. :D

I think a robot husband would be ideal. When I want peace tae ma heid I can just lock him in a cupboard. :D

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aaaaah. I see. Very cunning of you. :D

I think a robot husband would be ideal. When I want peace tae ma heid I can just lock him in a cupboard. :D

Or you could train one. "Time to go in the cupboard now, dear." "Yes, okay, dear Fran, off I goes! Just tap on the door when you want me next."

:D

Siwyenbast

Registered
Reaction score
Ahhh, a long showa is just what the catgirl ordered. ^_^ Also, I was in the kitchen earlier heating up a snack when an article on the feral hogs of the area came on the news. ...I think I have the bad guy for my next Psycat short story. This'll be interesting.

Ona Mission

A Bit Squirrelly
Registered
Reaction score
Website
onanewmission.wordpress.com
OK, I am soooo excited, folks! First time I've decided to plan and plot out my entire story, instead of pantsing it (beyond research) aaannnd...

I've completely switched around some major plot points and even changed up who the major bad guy is in the end. And it works SO much better now! Yay!

I wouldn't have had the balls to run with it like this if I hadn't been able to see it all in front of me like this. So exciting. I love the anality of planning like this. It's taking me a long time to get the points down because I am really anal about this stuff...but it's happening. Woot!

I think this calls for drinks. Round on me! (Well, not on me, my clothes are clean...but on my tab). ;)

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Also, I was in the kitchen earlier heating up a snack when an article on the feral hogs of the area came on the news. ...I think I have the bad guy for my next Psycat short story. This'll be interesting.

:)

OK, I am soooo excited, folks! First time I've decided to plan and plot out my entire story, instead of pantsing it (beyond research) aaannnd...

I've completely switched around some major plot points and even changed up who the major bad guy is in the end. And it works SO much better now! Yay!

I wouldn't have had the balls to run with it like this if I hadn't been able to see it all in front of me like this. So exciting. I love the anality of planning like this. It's taking me a long time to get the points down because I am really anal about this stuff...but it's happening. Woot!

I think this calls for drinks. Round on me! (Well, not on me, my clothes are clean...but on my tab). ;)

:hooray: for progress!!!

:yessmiley Thanks for the drink!

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score

congrats. my current project started as a 1 paragraph outline. now the outline is around 75 pages.

Don'tcha just love that? My characters pop out of the strangest places.

has serious concerns as to the places your char pop from. perhaps its just my evil imagination playing around or not.

Morning, all. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi lady all is well and quiet on the Intern Front. only 8 more days of work with interns then they are all gone... evil laugh...

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
has serious concerns as to the places your char pop from. perhaps its just my evil imagination playing around or not.

*wonders how many of the pub denizens are on her character list

Hi lady all is well and quiet on the Intern Front. only 8 more days of work with interns then they are all gone... evil laugh...

I thought the Orcs took care of the intern problem. Darn - need to have a discussion with them. (Darn personnel issues :( )

Particleman

Underwater, but not wet
Registered
Reaction score
Rather than read all 518 pages (I don't have 5 minutes to spare) I decided to jump right to the end. Where's the bourbon?
Waiting.gif

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
*slides bourbon over to Particleman
:hi: and :welcome:

Jump right in on the chat. Nice to meet you.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Z? Have you read the 518 pages? I haven't read the 518 pages. Has anyone ever? Was somebody supposed to?

Hiya Particleman, welcome to the Pub. :D

Particleman

Underwater, but not wet
Registered
Reaction score
*Ahhh* Okay, so all the characters in my head are quiet (for now). I hate it when they argue with me. :Headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.