Not open for further replies.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Baileys helps everything :D
:e2drunk:

Yeah, but you can fly. Er, unless you've shipped too much of the Baileys and are having take-off issues. :D

I'm the shortest of all of you I bet. (5'3" and a half.) (The half, it's important.)

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
*joins in celebrations*

*not sure what I'm celebrating but doesn't care*

My gran's 5'1" and my mum's 5'10". They decided between them that my height is perfect. :D

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
I'm on the fizzy water. :D

i had to read that a couple o times from work the first time through i thought it said Fuzzy water....

Yeah, but you can fly. Er, unless you've shipped too much of the Baileys and are having take-off issues.

not hitting stuff on the take off is a good idea but i really worry more on the landings the stupid world wont sit still long enough. stupid trees always in the way.

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
No, Rock, I don't drink fuzzy water. That stuff's bad for you. :D

no worries like i said i have reading issues at times and have to stop and repeat a few times to get it correct. its a gift. happens all the time.

i do it with spelling all the time aka the founding of my business down on the 55th sub level. i provide the bar with all the dumb water they can sale. it comes up in the dumb waiter. you will never guess how it came to being..... (epic spelling fail)

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
hmm i have scottish genes and am 6'1" lol. in my world fran you are a touch short not in a bad way just saying.

I'd be more than just a touch short then; Fran's got several inches on me :p

I'm among giants... :e2bummed: I'm kind of short for a dragon. *sigh* Maybe Baileys will help...:e2drunk:

Cheers! We'll be short together :)

*clinks Baileys glasses*

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
I wish I could breathe fire. And fly. But I'm just a puny human. *sigh*

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score

i will be 100% honest i have always been partial to shorter ladies. i can not tell you why it just is one of the things i always enjoyed. my wife is a glorious 5'3" tall and awesome.

never be unhappy about tall. its very over rated at times.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score

Cheers! We'll be short together :)

*clinks Baileys glasses*

Except I can't do anything cool like that. :) (breathe fire, that is)

That's ok, you're pretty cool without fire. ;)

I wish I could breathe fire. And fly. But I'm just a puny human. *sigh*

Breathing fire and flying are cool things, but the real strength is what's inside, and I'd say "just a puny human" you're not.

besides, you look like a cow to me...which really makes me want to roast you...but you're also filled with all of that fuzzy water...so...

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, it's kinda hard to be ladylike when most men are shorter than you. :D

That's a Hielan' coo, NF. They look sweet as anything but they're fighty. They'll kick you in the face if they don't like the look of you. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, it's kinda hard to be ladylike when most men are shorter than you. :D

That's a Hielan' coo, NF. They look sweet as anything but they're fighty. They'll kick you in the face if they don't like the look of you. :D

yeah, it's always the sweet looking ones that you have to watch out for. :D

clee984

Bearded and serious
Registered
Reaction score
i will be 100% honest i have always been partial to shorter ladies. i can not tell you why it just is one of the things i always enjoyed. my wife is a glorious 5'3" tall and awesome.

I second this, I'm 6'3" and I'm never impressed by the 5'10" supermodel types, but show me a pretty petite lady who is under about 5'3" and I'll be considering proposing marriage before we've even been introduced.

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
See? When it comes to men I just can't get anything right. :tongue

Off to Paisley. Civilisation! I'm going to see if the doctor will prescribe me an e-cig so I can get one for free. Mwahahaha!

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Tall or short, I think everyone in the pub is perfect just the way they are. :)

There's a reason why we are all different heights. Sometimes you need someone to reach something off a shelf, and sometimes you need to get something out of a really cramped space down low :p

Good luck with getting the e-cig! Hopefully it will help. One of my friends used one and it helped her a lot. I'm on day 29, I think? I'm really starting to feel better now. You can do it, I have faith in you!!

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
Tall or short, I think everyone in the pub is perfect just the way they are. :)

There's a reason why we are all different heights. Sometimes you need someone to reach something off a shelf, and sometimes you need to get something out of a really cramped space down low :p

Good luck with getting the e-cig! Hopefully it will help. One of my friends used one and it helped her a lot. I'm on day 29, I think? I'm really starting to feel better now. You can do it, I have faith in you!!

Spiral sometimes you just say the right thing. and congrats on the almost 1 month we are pulling for you to make it a life time

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Just checking in real quick. Rock, hope your area didn't get much damage from wind/hail last night. No damage at our place, but one of the storms they were tracking last night started @ 3 miles from my house. And I'm still trying to find out about some friends who have homes where the deadly tornado hit. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.