Reaction score
I'd give you sneak previews for Baileys. :D

You and munchkin have a good night, L.Y. :hi:

Musie

Exalted Tribal Founder
Registered
Reaction score
Morning, pubbers. :hi:

Another storm on the way... I'm kind of hoping that class gets cancelled tomorrow, but that'll only happen if the university closes. :e2thud: They closed for Sandy, but it's not too likely that they'll close again this soon unless we get a lot of snow... sigh.

What would be ideal is if this storm totally bypassed NJ/NYC and hit us instead. Then we'd get the weather I want, and they'd be spared getting more bad weather. :D We did finally hear from my relatives in NJ - they're fine but still without power most places. I hate to think about what this nor'easter will bring... :(

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
Afternoon everyone. May I have a Bailey's on the rocks? Ima need it.

I hope you stay safe, Muse. I heard about that storm that's coming. The east coast is getting rough. I'm glad your relatives in NJ are okay. There are a lot of people with damaged homes, so loosing power is actually a pretty good deal compared to having a tree through your bedroom window...

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Evening, pubbers. :hi:

Stay safe, Muse.

Musie

Exalted Tribal Founder
Registered
Reaction score
Afternoon everyone. May I have a Bailey's on the rocks? Ima need it.

I hope you stay safe, Muse. I heard about that storm that's coming. The east coast is getting rough. I'm glad your relatives in NJ are okay. There are a lot of people with damaged homes, so loosing power is actually a pretty good deal compared to having a tree through your bedroom window...

*gets you a Baileys on the rocks* Here you go... a bit later than you asked for it, but better late than never, right. :D

Very true... I don't think their house is damaged at all. I haven't heard any more than that their power is still off at home, but my aunt has power at work and she went back to work this Monday I think, which is how she had access to email to let us all know that she's okay.

How are you doing today? :Hug2:

Evening, pubbers. :hi:

Stay safe, Muse.

Hey L.Y. :) How are you doing?

I'll do my best to stay safe, although I don't think there will be much to avoid here. We're apparently a little too far west for the storm to really hit, which is slightly disappointing. I was looking forward to some snow. But from the weather maps it looks like the coast is getting hammered again. :(

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
I'm well. Thanks Muse! Enjoying my day off and relaxing for a bit. I'm glad that you're not too close to the storm. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
The East Coast needs a break and A LOT of Baileys. :/

I think I'll drink some on their behalf. :e2drunk:

Jill Karg

So many WIPs which one to work on
Registered
Reaction score
Well bailey's are on me. I finished the 5 part series of my children's series. Now to final edit the 5th book and then shipping it to a friend that has some connections that might land it on a publisher's desk.

Musie

Exalted Tribal Founder
Registered
Reaction score
Morning, pubbers. :hi: How's everyone today?

Jill - Good luck, and congrats on finishing the 5 part series. :) That sounds awesome.

NF - the East Coast does need a break. :-/ I haven't heard too much of the storm coverage but from what I saw on weather.com it looked pretty brutal.

L.Y. - Yey for days off!! :D Relaxing is good.

dpawl

Registered
Reaction score
I hope the liquor stores on the east coast have weathered the storm well. It's hard to watch the news stories without a drink in my hand. I can only imagine how bad things are out there.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: and welcome to AW and the pub, dpawl.

Working 10-11 hours a day, I really haven't seen any news on it. I can only assume that things are rather nightmarish and I pray for them. :( You really can't realize the devastation and lasting effects unless you live there and went through it. My heart goes out to them.

:hooray: Jill! On finishing your series, best of luck! Truly a great accomplishment.

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: to the pub, dpawl.

Hey Muse, Nighty. :hi: How are you?

Well bailey's are on me. I finished the 5 part series of my children's series. Now to final edit the 5th book and then shipping it to a friend that has some connections that might land it on a publisher's desk.
Congratulations! :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hey L.Y. :hi: I fell asleep shortly after posting. Retail hell is killing me. :e2thud:

I need Baileys.

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Nighty. :hi:

*slides over a Baileys*

Hope you got a good night's rest, especially after your hectic work week. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I did, I fell asleep right after 11 pm, so unusual for me. Now I must make it up and cram writing, drawing, AW, twitter, and movie watching into tonight. :D

oh yeah...and Bailey drinking. :D thanks for the Baileys.

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Now I must make it up and cram writing, drawing, AW, twitter, and movie watching into tonight.
...and then you can relax?

:D

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Well then, I hope you pick a good movie for tonight. :D

Since the munchkin is with the grandparents, I need to clean, work out, and write. Actually multitasking--cleaning and checking AW. Spending my time wisely. :D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
ooh, you have a free night, you should be out partying. :D Of course I don't have any munchkins and I don't go out either. :Shrug:

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
No...no free night. She'll be home in a couple of hours. But free time is free time. :D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Hiya Pubbers, how is everyone? Having a good weekend? Who wants a drink or ten? :e2drunk:

Congrats, Jill, and good luck. What was the series called and is about? I can't remember. Me bad memory.

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

Did someone say "drink...or ten?" Glad I showed up at the most opportune of times. :D

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
Hi pubbers. :D Hello CatFolk, and welcome to the forum.

I like candles. I'm burning a vanilla scented candle right now and it's making my morning wonderful. I also just bought a new zippo, and I used it for the first time today to light this candle. Life is getting pretty exciting! :hooray:

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
:hi: Hiya Catfolk, welcome to the Pub. What's your favourite tipple? Is it Baileys? Say it's Baileys. It has to be Baileys, right? :D
I like candles. I'm burning a vanilla scented candle right now and it's making my morning wonderful. I also just bought a new zippo, and I used it for the first time today to light this candle. Life is getting pretty exciting! :hooray:
You should slow down, that's way too much excitment in a day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.