Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merenwen

Expositionist
Registered
Reaction score
Alright folks, so I actually joined in June, but haven't been spending anytime online since I've been writing my pants off. I am kinda a come and goer by nature anyway. Just wanted to officially say hello and introduce myself.

bufferpad

Registered
Reaction score
I might start a thread but I dont have much to say about myself :) and I have the game of thrones series but i havnt read it yet and personally I thought the books were better than the movies just because the movies tend to miss so many things that the books had even if the books do take a minute to get into (but isnt that any book?) I do lots and lots of reading and im sure ill get into the game of thrones here soon. im more fo a reader thana writer so I figured this palce would be great what better aplce for a reader to be and in a thread full of writers? I just hope you guys dont check my spelling lol.
3rd time through and im still trying to fix all my mistakes.

Last edited:

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Nah, we only do that for Jed.
:yessmiley
Alright folks, so I actually joined in June, but haven't been spending anytime online since I've been writing my pants off. I am kinda a come and goer by nature anyway. Just wanted to officially say hello and introduce myself.
:hi: Hiya, Merenwen, welcome to The Pub and the watercooler, come and go as you please. We're always around if you need a drink, a chat or a quick nod on the way to the pool tables.
I might start a thread but I dont have much to say about myself :) and I have the game of thrones series but i havnt read it yet and personally I thought the books were better than the movies just because the movies tend to miss so many things that the books had even if the books do take a minute to get into (but isnt that any book?) I do lots and lots of reading and im sure ill get into the game of thrones here soon. im more fo a reader thana writer so I figured this palce would be great what better aplce for a reader to be and in a thread full of writers? I just hope you guys dont check my spelling lol.
3rd time through and im still trying to fix all my mistakes.
Don't worry about it, we won't do a line-by-line critique of your posts. We all make spelling mistake every now and again. Sheesh, even with a spell check I make spelling mistakes. Not sure how that's possible, but I do. :)

bufferpad

Registered
Reaction score
Lol I typ to fast sometimes so i end up haveing letters backwards. plus im jsut bad at spelling in general also i miss space bar somtimes. so what game fo throne about I got the set as a presnt went to start on frist book got side tracked and kinda sorta "misplaced" the book :'( i need to go on the great hunt and find it.

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Nah, we only do that for Jed.

:hi: KyraDune. Well, Jed is the the Mighty Dragon mod! :D

:welcome: to the pub, Merenwen. Care for a drink?

Lol I typ to fast sometimes so i end up haveing letters backwards.

:hi: bufferpad. I type so slow that my posts usually end up four posts below the post I was responding to.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score

Well, welcome back, Merenwen. We're (someone) is usually here if you need a drink and just want to rest them fingers for a bit. I need to do more writing myself.

:hi: pubbers

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, L.Y... what's happening? :)

I just got off of work. Big wig came so I had to go in early. Another eleven hour shift. :e2thud:

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Just relaxing here at AW before I get to some headbanging. :tongue

How about a round of Baileys? Sounds like you deserve it.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Baileys sounds good. I think this weekend I'm going to get some Pina Coladas. Or cream chocolate wine (I'm not sure if that sounds good or not, I had a chocolate martini once and it was pretty good).

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Pina Coladas sounds good, especially with the hot, muggy weather we're having over here.

Never tried the other two, but they sound interesting. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
You live in the land of fruity drinks with little umbrellas. Oooh, and coconuts drinks. Right? Yeah, I'd like it there. :D What's your favorite drink?

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Baileys of course. :Thumbs:

*glances around pub*

Honestly, I don't think I have a favorite. I used to be a beer drinker back in my younger years. The popular brands here are Heineken, Budweiser, or Coors.

I do enjoy Guinness once in a while. Jagermeister sometimes.

And Baileys, of course. :Thumbs:

:D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

of course. I'm not much of a beer drinker. Though when I do drink it, it's usually Budlight. When I used to go out, I often drank Colorado Bulldogs.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Baileys sounds good. I think this weekend I'm going to get some Pina Coladas. Or cream chocolate wine (I'm not sure if that sounds good or not, I had a chocolate martini once and it was pretty good).
Okay, cream chocolate wine sounds weird to me. You'll have to post a critique of it once you've had some. Your guidelines: Minimum 17 drinks and minimum 5000 words with pictures attatched of you drinking at various points, with particular reference to the 'before' and 'after' pictures. :D

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
*wanders off to Google*

Colorado Bulldogs sounds tasty. (Wait, that doesn't sound quite right)

When we used to do shots, we used to drink B-52's. And a B-52 does have Baileys in it. :D

ETA: Hi Jed! :hi:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, cream chocolate wine sounds weird to me. You'll have to post a critique of it once you've had some. Your guidelines: Minimum 17 drinks and minimum 5000 words with pictures attatched of you drinking at various points, with particular reference to the 'before' and 'after' pictures. :D

Now how did you manage to turn a night of relax drinking into work? I'll tell you what, I'll come back in here after I try it and say. mm, if it was good and :eek: if it was bad. How's that? :D

*wanders off to Google*

When we used to do shots, we used to drink B-52's. And a B-52 does have Baileys in it. :D

If you've ever had Hot Sex on the Beach (the shot) it pretty much tastes like Colorado Bulldogs, only without the kulua (sp?)

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Now how did you manage to turn a night of relax drinking into work? I'll tell you what, I'll come back in here after I try it and say. mm, if it was good and :eek: if it was bad. How's that? :D
Yeah, okay, you win.

If you've ever had Hot Sex on the Beach
Once, the sand gets everywhere. ;)

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
*wanders off to Google*

Ooh, sneaky, just saw that ETA. Hiya :hi:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, okay, you win.

Once, the sand gets everywhere. ;)

Hell, you don't even have to have sex on the beach for that, just going to the beach and you end up with sand in...er...everywhere.

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
the sand gets everywhere. ;)

*snickers*

All that talk of drinks is making me thirsty.

*Lines up some Colorado Bulldogs, B-52's, and Hot Sex on the Beach*

And I haven't forgotten the Baileys.

It's going to be a wild one on this thread. :e2drunk:

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
It's so wild I'm having a hard time thinking of a comment.

*hic*

:e2drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.