Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
My husband will be so distressed to learn that.

:ROFL:
Okay, I've just been outed as someone who doesn't bother reading members profiles and makes assumptions on gender based on user-names and a rather complex set of equations and day dreams. :D

Sowwy, have a drink :e2drunk:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I've just been outed as someone who doesn't bother reading members profiles and makes assumptions on gender based on user-names and a rather complex set of equations and day dreams. :D

Sowwy, have a drink :e2drunk:

I can't tell you how many members still think I'm a guy. Almost all the newbies assume it. I think it's funny, I can just see their eyebrows raising at some of my posts that aren't so manly sounding. :D

KyraDune

Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kyradune.weebly.com
Hello everybody, and :welcome: to any new people I've not met yet. Glad I wasn't here for the Bailey's rationing, I know how testy these dragons can get without their Baileys. As for me, I'll just have have a virgin piña colada and something meaty for Flare.

Augsburg's Writer

Still Writing with "Training Wheels
Registered
Reaction score
*Stumbles through the door*
Hello? :hi: Hope there's room for one more. While I didn't read every post, I did read the first page.

I will take a Screwdriver...:sarcasm that's vodka and ORANGE JUICE for you less sewfistercated. (Yes, I read where Jed doesn't like OJ.)

Actually, my preferred beverage is either Captain and Coke, or Whiskey Sour. Hopefully I won't get thrown out of here for saying this, but I don't really care for Bailey's. *Ducks behind chair*

Jeff

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
I AM BACK!

Damn straight people, even after THIS I'm still rocking everything.
Oh, I know, it's okay...no, no, really...apparently I can do it all!!! I'm sure someone will attest to my awesomeness.
Not only have I been managing three kiddos, I've been writing and along with all that domestic crap!
Who wants new addition pictures to drool over?

Vodka! and what has every one been working on?

Oh, and so glad to see some "oldies" back on the newbies thread!!! I've missed y'all!

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everybody, and :welcome: to any new people I've not met yet. Glad I wasn't here for the Bailey's rationing, I know how testy these dragons can get without their Baileys. As for me, I'll just have have a virgin piña colada and something meaty for Flare.
Hey Kyra, how goes things? Good to see you. It was rough there for a few days with the rationing. Managing to survive on those last few pallets of Baileys was hard.
*this thread moves fast*

So, what's going on everyone??
Err, I feel sick for some reason. Not sure why. Just happened all of a sudden about five minutes ago.
*Stumbles through the door*
Hello? :hi: Hope there's room for one more. While I didn't read every post, I did read the first page.

I will take a Screwdriver...:sarcasm that's vodka and ORANGE JUICE for you less sewfistercated. (Yes, I read where Jed doesn't like OJ.)

Actually, my preferred beverage is either Captain and Coke, or Whiskey Sour. Hopefully I won't get thrown out of here for saying this, but I don't really care for Bailey's. *Ducks behind chair*

Jeff
That's just wrong. Liking the 'o' stuff, and not liking Baileys. Just so wrong. Although, it does leave more baileys for the rest of us :yessmiley
All I need is a cold beer. ;)
Simple and elegant. I likey. :D
I AM BACK!

Damn straight people, even after THIS I'm still rocking everything.
Oh, I know, it's okay...no, no, really...apparently I can do it all!!! I'm sure someone will attest to my awesomeness.
Not only have I been managing three kiddos, I've been writing and along with all that domestic crap!
Who wants new addition pictures to drool over?

Vodka! and what has every one been working on?

Oh, and so glad to see some "oldies" back on the newbies thread!!! I've missed y'all!
Greeny! It's Greeny! Wow, it's Greeny! Hey folks, it's Greeny!

So, what's new? I heard you re-enacted a scene out of Alien. How is the little bundle of joy? And where are the pictures? Of the Baileys, not the baby. :D

jmare

My own worst enemy
Registered
Reaction score
How long should one wait before raging over no one reading their SYW? I know I'm not there yet, but it would be nice to know so I can be ready.

Also, I suppose that this isn't the best spot for this, but I figure this place is random enough for it to slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.