Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
There's something really fishy about that flower on your lapel... if it's really a flower!!

*thinkin I should back up a bit*

:D

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
*lifts head*

*wipes eyes*

DRAGON!!! Where hast thou been?????

*wraps arms around mighty neck*
:hi: Howdy, Honey, I've been somewhere out there beneath the night sky. How goes you? :)

Hope you have caught up with meeting everyone... there's a few more newbies here since my last visit!! :welcome: y'all!! A handful of us have been checkin in to keep up yer pub! I hope we did you proud!! Lookit what I got!! :D :banana:
That's great and it so calls for loads of dancing bananas :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
and one for luck :banana:

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
*beams*

Awesome feeling!!

Thinkin we should break out the super-dooper sekrit sekrit stash for a celebration!! Dragon has returned, Kyra & I both with contracts and BigWords new creepy, yet somehow demure, look. Then there's the abundance of newbies popping in! I'm sure there is so much more to celebrate, so whatcha say Dragon? Pop the cork???

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Normally any excuse is good enough for a booze-up. "Oh, look, today has the letter "y" in it - time to celebrate..." :D

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
YAY!! Works for me!! You'll need to get the key from the Dragon---the keeper of the super-dooper sekrit sekrit stash!!

*steps back and waits for fire*

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Normally any excuse is good enough for a booze-up. "Oh, look, today has the letter "y" in it - time to celebrate..." :D

BW, I like your thinking! I totally agree with this post.

Now, is someone going to break out the Baileys or am I gonna have to sneak into the sekrit, sekrit stash myself, while I wait for the super duper sekrit sekrit stash?

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
*beams*

Awesome feeling!!

Thinkin we should break out the super-dooper sekrit sekrit stash for a celebration!!
Yeah, let's break it out and get plastered :e2drunk:
I'm up with that :e2drunk:
YAY!! Works for me!! You'll need to get the key from the Dragon---the keeper of the super-dooper sekrit sekrit stash!!

*steps back and waits for fire*

Drink first, hic :e2drunk: then some fire :flamethrower
Now, is someone going to break out the Baileys or am I gonna have to sneak into the sekrit, sekrit stash myself, while I wait for the super duper sekrit sekrit stash?
Get the baileys in quick, someone is drinking a lot of it :D

:e2drunk:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
**Glomps Jed**

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Silly dragon -- ya know when ya start with the hics, the fire follows!!

It's been a while since we've had a firey celebration!! Nighty has done her very best and packs a very powerful flame... but the celebrating has been slim! 'Bout time we have some good reasons to party!! :D

torrielynn

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Hey ya'll I'm new here, super excited to get to know ya'll and find my way around this site.:)

Jill Karg

So many WIPs which one to work on
Registered
Reaction score
Ok drinks are on me, just finished the 4th book in children's fantasy series. I don't have them published yet but dang it feels awesome just being one step closer in finishing the series. One more book and they are done. Then the hard part begins and my editor an I will be sitting down and doing a final version before I get myself either an agent, publisher or self publish. Haven't decide which route to go.

Cheers!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the pub, torrie. Just order what you like and someone will be by in a few days to bring it to your table. :D

:hooray: Jill! Sounds like you put in a lot of work on your series, I'm sure you'll find the perfect home for it no matter which route you take. :)

KyraDune

Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kyradune.weebly.com
Ok drinks are on me, just finished the 4th book in children's fantasy series. I don't have them published yet but dang it feels awesome just being one step closer in finishing the series. One more book and they are done. Then the hard part begins and my editor an I will be sitting down and doing a final version before I get myself either an agent, publisher or self publish. Haven't decide which route to go.

Cheers!

Congrats :D

Rocket Tia

Emergency Gettaway driver only.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
remakingme-atiyatownes.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Good for you Torrie

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Hey ya'll I'm new here, super excited to get to know ya'll and find my way around this site.:)
:hi: Hi Torrie, welcome to the pub. What's your favourite pick-me-up?
Ok drinks are on me, just finished the 4th book in children's fantasy series.
:TheWave: Big congrats, Jill. That deserves a drink of the good stuff :e2drunk:
I'm going to open with random.

My dog is a way cuter version then my avatar.
But is it as tiny? :D

NOEL66

Registered
Reaction score
I need a drink. Does anyone else here feel like they are talentless even though people say their work is good. I feel like I'm going crazy, like a dog chasing its tail. Give me a large bourbon, no ice, no water, just fill it to the top.

ralf58

shhh, I'm writing
Registered
Reaction score
I need a drink. Does anyone else here feel like they are talentless even though people say their work is good. I feel like I'm going crazy, like a dog chasing its tail. Give me a large bourbon, no ice, no water, just fill it to the top.

Hi NOEL66. I'm new here, and yes, I know exactly how you feel. I feel that way about my fiction, which is understandable as I'm still trying to break through. But I also feel that way about my paying work, which I've been doing successfully for more than 20 years. I call feelings like that the dark uglies.

Anyway, can I have a beer?

NOEL66

Registered
Reaction score
WELCOME!

Hi NOEL66. I'm new here, and yes, I know exactly how you feel.

I feel that way about my fiction, which is understandable as I'm still trying to break through. But I also feel that way about my paying work, which I've been doing successfully for more than 20 years. I call feelings like that the dark uglies.

Anyway, can I have a beer?
WELCOME, GLAD TO SEE A FELLOW WRITER. HAVE A DRINK ON ME. IF YOU PROMISE NOT TO DESPAIR I'LL PROMISE NOT TO DESPAIR. THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO BE, AT LEAST FOR THE WRITING. I'M STILL BECOMING AQUAINTED, BUT I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT HERE.

ralf58

shhh, I'm writing
Registered
Reaction score
WELCOME, GLAD TO SEE A FELLOW WRITER. HAVE A DRINK ON ME. IF YOU PROMISE NOT TO DESPAIR I'LL PROMISE NOT TO DESPAIR. THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO BE, AT LEAST FOR THE WRITING. I'M STILL BECOMING AQUAINTED, BUT I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT HERE.

Thanks. Next round's on me.

And yes, let's make a "no-despair" pact.

Status
Not open for further replies.