Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
No worries!!

*throws glitter dust over flame*

These have got to be the bestest smore's I've ever had!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Most definitely!

smores, Baileys, cinnamon rolls, an good friend, a new face, a good roasting

best way to get the day going. :)

I gotta run, now. Been in this bar waaaaaay too long. Got things to do. See ya soon, though. ;) Enjoyed the visit. Have a great Sunday.

:hi:

me-a-monsteR

Bites upon request
Registered
Reaction score
*shakes off excess glitter and reaches for smore*
*sniffs smore* Never had these before. Thanks:) I'll have to take it to-go. *yawns* The monsteR is sleepy. Bye nice bar folk:)

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
*unlocks doors*

*flits in*

Geeesshh, where have all my newbies gone??

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
*takes case of brown ale*

:welcome: ichibun unusual name---what do you prefer to be called?

And I must say---your gift of ale has touched me. We, here at the pub, usually just go for the endless supply of what ever we want! Food, libation, dance, simple conversation... we got it all! If ya need anything, just holla, yo--someone will be here to assist you with what you need.

theichibun

Needs to write more and think less
Registered
Reaction score
If the dot below is green, I'm not writing and I s
Website
beanplates.com
Doesn't really matter. It's some messed up mis-translated Japanese type thing from high school (which, oh crap, was about 8 years ago now) that I've used to keep up some continuity across the internet. Most people just write it as ichibun on fora. I always use the whole thing.

As for the ale, no problem at all with that. There's no point in drinking crappy beer. Especially when there's good stuff available. That's why you make friends with the bartenders.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Gotcha!

So, have ya been through some of the forums? Gotten a feel for the gynormous place? It can be overwhelming when you first start in, but give it some time... you'll fit right in!

Our specialty at the Pub is Baileys (we keep a super-sekrit stash) and anything else is.. as you wish. So lemme know if you need any assists with things. If I can't help, we'll find someone who can!

Enjoy your stay!! Great big family here!! :D

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
You're a man of many big words---BigWords!!

One of my girls, who is a huge fan of Japanese anime's, gave herself an online Japanese course! Knew the 1 part---as for the 2nd, well... maybe he's got a #1 bun! I'm not askin!!! :roll:

theichibun

Needs to write more and think less
Registered
Reaction score
If the dot below is green, I'm not writing and I s
Website
beanplates.com
So, have ya been through some of the forums? Gotten a feel for the gynormous place? It can be overwhelming when you first start in, but give it some time... you'll fit right in!

I've started to. I'm used to big forums like this so the size isn't a big issue to me.

BigWords said:
I'm lost on the second part. My Japanese needs improvement...

One of my friends did the translating. It's been so long I don't know what it was supposed to be, only that it's wrong.

zanzjan said:
Fixed it for ya. Welcome to AW and the Newbie Pub!

You've obviously never had the pleasure of a wonderful nut brown. But fear not, I also like my whiskey drinks and bourbon drinks.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the pub and to AW, Ichibun. Hope you enjoy it here. Something for everyone. ;)

*grabs some Baileys from sekrit stash*

Lycoplax

Registered
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter. It's some messed up mis-translated Japanese type thing from high school (which, oh crap, was about 8 years ago now) that I've used to keep up some continuity across the internet.

Lemme guess, 'ichiban' gone 'ichibad'? I took some Japanese in college. 'Ichiban' means 'First'. Fun fact: 'Ichibun' can be translated to mean 'first sentence/phrase'. Edit: Or 'one sentence/phrase'. The translation between the two can get slippery.

Ah, the forum pub... This takes me back to... well, egads, back to where I got into forum RPing for the very first time, which was the ghastly start of my writing career...

*Shudders, drinks the memories away again*

It was an embarrassing step, but a step nevertheless, to the person I am now. *Drinks some more* ...What was I talking about?

Last edited:

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Something for everyone? Thx darl ;)

I'll have a cuppa then.

*looks for bottle labled 'cuppa then'*

Ok peydob---got an clues? Foreign liqueur?

Ah, well... this should do ya for now!

*fills glass of Baileys*

:D

Lemme guess, 'ichiban' gone 'ichibad'? I took some Japanese in college. 'Ichiban' means 'First'. Fun fact: 'Ichibun' can be translated to mean 'first sentence/phrase'. Edit: Or 'one sentence/phrase'. The translation between the two can get slippery.

Ah, the forum pub... This takes me back to... well, egads, back to where I got into forum RPing for the very first time, which was the ghastly start of my writing career...

*Shudders, drinks the memories away again*

It was an embarrassing step, but a step nevertheless, to the person I am now. *Drinks some more* ...What was I talking about?

:welcome: Lycoplax to the Pub!

I see you have already found the libations.

Not too worry, your memories here will be good ones. This is a great place for writers. Loads of peeps to assist with anything you need. Got questions? We got answers---sometimes---most of the time---usually! So, your first question--Eh, forget about it.

*refills glass for Lycoplax*

*fills one for self*

Enjoy your stay!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Let me get some Baileys down and then I'll have answers. They may have nothing to do with the questions, and they may not be right or even make sense, but I'll have some answers.

Welcome to AW and to the pub, Lycoplax!

Looks like Honeybug got your cuppa then, Peydob. :D

Lycoplax

Registered
Reaction score
Ah, well, it was a good time, anyway, I was just young and stupid and thought myself dramatic. (Now less young and marginally less stupid. Got a bachelor's degree to prove it, but I still can't math my way out of a damp paper bag...) Mostly I cringe because my writing style has come frelling light-years from where it was back then.

But that's getting a little heavy for pub talk, I think. Thanks for the welcome, and I find that a good libation is the answer to a lot of things, don't you? Within reason, of course. :e2drunk:

peydob

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, well, it was a good time, anyway, I was just young and stupid and thought myself dramatic. (Now less young and marginally less stupid. Got a bachelor's degree to prove it, but I still can't math my way out of a damp paper bag...) Mostly I cringe because my writing style has come frelling light-years from where it was back then.

But that's getting a little heavy for pub talk, I think. Thanks for the welcome, and I find that a good libation is the answer to a lot of things, don't you? Within reason, of course. :e2drunk:

Welcome Lycoplax. Don't worry about a little heavy for pub talk. We are often drunk so noone listens anyway. Just go for it.

peydob

Banned
Reaction score
*looks for bottle labled 'cuppa then'*

Ok peydob---got an clues? Foreign liqueur?

Ah, well... this should do ya for now!

*fills glass of Baileys*

:welcome: Lycoplax to the Pub!

I see you have already found the libations.

Not too worry, your memories here will be good ones. This is a great place for writers. Loads of peeps to assist with anything you need. Got questions? We got answers---sometimes---most of the time---usually! So, your first question--Eh, forget about it.

*refills glass for Lycoplax*

*fills one for self*

Enjoy your stay!

[FONT=&quot]Got no clues. Ask Brits. ;)Baileys will do.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gulp gulp gulp .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Smacks the lips*. Thx honey[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That's 130 calories gone [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*Jogs memory*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now a daily intake is about 2550 calories, right?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Honeybug is not around... Bartender get me another 20 glasses![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That figures right into my diet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When you see them Honeybug and Night-flyer ask them how their diets are going since they come here to enjoy Baileys quite often.[/FONT]

peydob

Banned
Reaction score
Let me get some Baileys down and then I'll have answers. They may have nothing to do with the questions, and they may not be right or even make sense, but I'll have some answers.

Welcome to AW and to the pub, Lycoplax!

Looks like Honeybug got your cuppa then, Peydob. :D

[FONT=&quot]She got it. :)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can you answer this :[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Peydob is =[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What you shake when you meet me (4 letters)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+[/FONT]