Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenmonkeyAl

Uh... That Guy...
Registered
Reaction score
On the line between the sane and the insane.
Website
www.alexkollar.blogspot.com
Lol sorry, I don't skype on the first date.

Well I mean if you want to consider it a date then I guess my first thing to edit will be funny story of a man taking a women out on a date but everything goes wrong (TO him) because he is trying to hard. xD

Awe I dont have a web cam voice only anyway lol

FabricatedParadise

Can be bribed with circus peanuts
Registered
Reaction score
Well I mean if you want to consider it a date then I guess my first thing to edit will be funny story of a man taking a women out on a date but everything goes wrong (TO him) because he is trying to hard. xD

Awe I dont have a web cam voice only anyway lol

First dates are horrible.

Cute story: my sister moved from Texas to Florida a couple of years ago when she graduated high school because the college opportunity was better here, but her bf didn't move down here until a year later. They stayed together (and are now engaged), and used to skype date. They would each get take out from the same place and then sit down to eat together via skype.

PenmonkeyAl

Uh... That Guy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
First dates are horrible.

Cute story: my sister moved from Texas to Florida a couple of years ago when she graduated high school because the college opportunity was better here, but her bf didn't move down here until a year later. They stayed together (and are now engaged), and used to skype date. They would each get take out from the same place and then sit down to eat together via skype.

That is a sweet story... :D

FabricatedParadise

Registered
Reaction score
Goodness, where is that sexual admissions thread? I was enjoying reading it and now I can't find it. Have you seen it?

I'm horrible at remembering where stuff is on here. I just wait for it to pop up in my new posts list haha

FabricatedParadise

Registered
Reaction score
Only from time to time, I have been looking for a place to host the stuff.

How bout you?

I've got a few short stories hidden at the bottom of my drawer.

Actually I don't have a drawer. I have shelves stacked with filled binders, but there are a few stories hidden in there. :)

PenmonkeyAl

Uh... That Guy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I've got a few short stories hidden at the bottom of my drawer.

Actually I don't have a drawer. I have shelves stacked with filled binders, but there are a few stories hidden in there. :)

Skeletons / Closet.. I think we all do... Mine are all more romantic...I'll tell you about them in PM some time... but I have since lost them or have since un-posted them >,..,<

FabricatedParadise

Registered
Reaction score
One of my favorite romance authors is a man, a straight man. I find it fascinating how he can write these scenes from the perspective of the woman and get it spot on while some female authors have trouble with that stuff.

FabricatedParadise

Registered
Reaction score
Sweetie, we ARE the party lol. I'm a little surprised we don't already have our own page. I think it probably has something to do with the fact that we're posting in the newbie forum. I think everyone else graduated to the big kid rooms already. I've always been a kiddie pool kinda girl.

PenmonkeyAl

Uh... That Guy...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Lol then so be it! I like being the party as long as I'm not alone.
I made a post to my blog about you since I figured its an evening to remember. I think in the next few posts we will have our own page. Also I'm sure as much as I will love the other places in the forum I'll be spending the most of my time here

Status
Not open for further replies.