The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Constant Content

Constant Content

I`ve just discovered Constant Content website and I wondered before I sign up if it is any good? What are your experiences with it and do you sell many articles through it?

Hi DippyKitty,

Constant Content isn't so good. In fact, I would suggest having a look at either associated content or fine tuning. They are not the greatest places, but you can get some clippings and a little bit of cash from them. From my own experience, an article that will sit untouched forever on CC will probably get you a quick sell and somewhere between $5 to $40 at FT or AC provided the choice of keywords is good.

Rob

Thanks Gozzy. Cool name by the way! I put a couple of articles on CC. Can I still put them on AC and Finetuning or not?

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    You can as long as you don't put exclusive and full rights prices on the articles. If someone purchases an exclusive or full rights article from you via Constant Content, they expect to be the only one that can publish that article.

So you can't ask for exclusive and full rights with a article you plan to sell else where or that is already published. You can sell them with a usage price in this case, just not with exclusive and full rights.

KatieAnne
    Hi DippyKitty, I see that you not only joined up but already sold! Congratulations.

Katie-Anne

Thanks Katie-Anne Hope your sales are going well.