Film Screenshot Guessing Thread

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Doing for films what the other thread does for anime. I'll just copy Lhun's instructions from the anime thread:

Anyway, rules are simple:
1. Post a screenshot. Pick a nice one. Not a mugshot of the main character, but not exactly half a pixel out of the background of a 3-second scene either.
2. Anyone with an idea what it is can post a guess. If someone above you already guessed, but you think it's something else, feel free to post your guess without waiting for an answer first.
3. If no-one guessed correctly for a day (or a lot of people guessed wrongly, use your own judgement) post another screenshot. Up to three screenshot (and thus three days) per series. Make them progressively easier if possible. Maybe a minor recurring character or memorable scenery for the first, and a main character for the third.
4. If someone guessed correctly (and got confirmation) they're next up to post a screenshot or declare an open round. If the series hasn't been identified after the third screenshot has been up for a day, the next round is also up for grabs. Although it would still be nice to hear the solution. ;)
Addendum: 6. If you guess correctly but aren't available at least once a day for the next three days, please declare an open round. If no new pictures or updates come for two days or more, it's an open round, so the game doesn't stall.

Technical Help:
I suggest using Imageshack: http://imageshack.us/ as a host. Upload the image and then copy the line of code in the "Forum Thumbnail" box into your post. The thumbnail will help keep the bandwidth use for viewing this thread down, but you can view the image in full size by clicking on it.
Hint: Check the filename of the image before you upload it, or you could make it very easy to solve.

And with that, here is the inaugural image.

Entries so far:
The Thin Red Line #1

Last edited:

childeroland

Registered
Reaction score
Second pic. A minor character.

Captcha

Banned
Reaction score
Thin Red Line?

eta: and if I'm right, I think it should be an open round. I don't really have any screenshots.

Last edited:

childeroland

Registered
Reaction score
It's Jared Leto.

And yes, the film is The Thin Red Line. Open round it is.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
000gw6ck

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm just throwing stuff at the wall on this one. Although something about the eyes makes me think that's Christopher Lee, he has way too many horror movies to pick from. So I'm going to go into a completely different direction and gues...

Phantasm?