• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Marilyn Biderman Literary Management

Sakura-chan

Registered
Reaction score
A new agency has opened up in Toronto, Ontario: Marilyn Biderman Literary Management.

"Former McClelland & Stewart vice president of rights and contracts Marilyn Biderman has launched her own literary agency: Marilyn Biderman Literary Management.... She will specialize in commercial and literary fiction. She is also open to narrative non-fiction, memoir, and YA with crossover appeal.

More information can be found at Quick Brown Fox.
Her site http://www.mblm.ca/ is under construction.

honeysock

Tell me to leave. Please.
Registered
Reaction score
Got a rejection in 12 days, so not too bad a turnaround. Although, the fact that my rejection was addressed to me as well as someone else sort of makes me wonder...

I wondered the same thing about a rejection I got last week (from a query sent in August), then I clicked the details, saw that the other person was likely the agent's assistant, and realized the agent was probably copying her in for record-keeping purposes.

Empress Awesome

I bite. Taco look-a-likes beware.
Registered
Reaction score
Over there! Can't you see my canoe house?
Website
empressawesome.blogspot.com
I wondered the same thing about a rejection I got last week (from a query sent in August), then I clicked the details, saw that the other person was likely the agent's assistant, and realized the agent was probably copying her in for record-keeping purposes.

Whoa, ok. That makes me feel a bit less trod upon.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Joined Transatlantic in '17. Subs by referral only.