December 2010 JHS

Skyraven

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Okay! This is the last one I'm starting (this year! lol) because I've not seen too many people around the last couple of months. So what are your writing goals this month people?

ritinrider

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sky, duh, I posted my December goals in the November thread. Silly me. Can I blame it on this cold I have? Anyway, my December goals are the same as what I said in the November thread, because, well, they are the December goals. Got everybody dizzy yet?

So, just as a reminder, my super-simple goals for this month are:

4 queries or articles out the door - or computer out box.
Update blog, devotedtoquilting.wordpress.com, at least 2X a week. Well, after I get caught up this week. I'll probably have 4 or so daily posts until I get caught up.

So, is anybody else out there going to play? I know Scripter is busy working from 5-8 or 8-5, I forget, but he's writing and submitting that's the ticket. Sky will make me tired just reading her goals when she gets them listed. It doesn't matter, a lot of goals or a few, share them here and let your friends encourage you to reach the stars.

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
Hi! Well, my goal is to write oodles of new articles! And get them circulating out there :)
That's really it. With Christmas this month I have so much to do, so I'll just write whatever I can!

I haven't done monthly goals in a long time. Definitely going to set goals for 2011 and get back to monthly goals :)

Skyraven

Registered
Reaction score
lol Ritin - you make me laugh. Since when do I have time for writing with my dayjob craziness and kiddo? I'm busier trying to pay the bills than to get any writing done.
Arisa - great to see you! How the heck are you? Be sure to let us know, whatever you write. lol

Skyraven

Registered
Reaction score
Got two blogposts done today for the parenting blog. Need to edit the second one before sending it off. That's all from me. And where the HELL is everyone???!!!

scriptor

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
okay... goals huh, well to make money writinglol. Actually basically the same kinda goals, spend 10 hours a day writing in one form or another and another 5 hours in me and my wifes business.

Check it out http://customwoodcreations.shopping.officelive.com
So between the two, I'll be a very busy person! I hope to find a couple more pay sites to writer for to up my writing pay this month too. Of course with it being Christmas and all, I'll have to squeeze some time in for that. Oh, and keep ahead of the deadlines as well, (something that I haven't quite nailed down completely though not as bad as I have been).
Hope ya'll have a wondeful Christmas though! Just in case I don't make it back in here before the 25th, lol.

Skyraven

Registered
Reaction score
Scriptor - I hope you do make it back here. Because then I'll be lonely. lol Glad to hear about the goals! :)
I sent off the two blogposts for the parenting site and tallied up what I've done for them so far. I'm also trying to make sure I get my first payment from them. Having to keep track of writings has been hard for me lately because of the craziness going on. But, there it is. :) Ttyl

scriptor

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Oh, yea...I'll make sure I pop in everyday for a sec, .... at least between breaths lol. So you have to keep track of your stuff on the parenting site or do they and you just like keeping track. If your like me, I keep track like a hawk, money is too hard to come by if you know what I mean, lol. I keep a Excel spreadsheet with all the info. I even track time and date from article written to payment etc....lol yea probably being a bit too organized but hey, I am a Virgo after all, lol.

scriptor

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
..........I haven't done monthly goals in a long time. Definitely going to set goals for 2011 and get back to monthly goals :)

Yea I hear ya! I've got to make a bunch of New Year's resolutions AND keep them this year, LOL.... I have kept one from last year, I've been alcohol free since January 9, 2010!! Good luck with your goals Arisa! You can do it!

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
Way to go on keeping alcohol free :) So proud of you!

I guess I should start thinking about the 2011 goals now and not wait until the last minute! :)

Skyraven

Registered
Reaction score
Scriptor - Congrats on the sobriety! Woohoo! That's wonderful. So happy to hear it!
Arisa - just think about it and start with small goals. if it's writing 5 minutes a day, then do it. :) You CAN do this! Woohoo!

scriptor

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I truly feel a whole lot better than I have in years! There's no turning back now!! I don't want to go back to the way I was! Praise GOD!

ravenlea

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
no December goals for me, but I am making a list for 2011 and plan to stick to it!

Skyraven

Registered
Reaction score
Hiya raven! Missed you around here. Not many goals for me either this month. Not with everything I've had to do. I just want to make it to New Year's in one piece. lol Happy holidays everyone! :)

AmyDoodle

I'm a Bajaffe!
Registered
Reaction score
2nd star to the right and 10 miles west of Sugar T
Website
www.mindovermullis.blogspot.com
Sorry Heiddi--I need to get back in the habit of checking in here. So proud of you for keeping it going! Keeping good habits is what I'll be working on heading into the New Year, so feel free to kick me back into play when you find me wandering around the Interwebz.

In the meantime, I'm a first time NaNo winner, I have a new blog post up at Mind over Mullis and there will be a new one from me up at An Army of Ermas tomorrow!

ravenlea

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Sky! Missed you too! This new job has had me running circles. I think I've finally figured out how to manage both it and writing ... i think :)

Amy - I need to to get to your blog. *shamfully admits: I'm about two months behind on reading your posts.*

If I can make it through the New Year, I wil lbe checking in more often and posting my goals. Thanks for keeping it going, Sky!

AmyDoodle

I'm a Bajaffe!
Registered
Reaction score
2nd star to the right and 10 miles west of Sugar T
Website
www.mindovermullis.blogspot.com
Don't worry Raven, I'll wait for you. You've kinda been juggling life for the last little bit as far as I can tell!

In the meantime come on over and join me at An Army of Ermas where the hostess with the compostest is armpit deep in live Labradors and dead leaves. Oh, and hot glue. Don't forget the hot glue.

Skyraven

Registered
Reaction score
Amy - great posts! lol And I thought I was a plant's worst nightmare. You topped me with the glue gun. lol
Raven - glad to hear that the new job's keeping you busy. That's a good thing, no?
Not much writing for me other than my post at the Muffin for Wow-Women on writing. Other than that, I've been prepping for Christmas Eve mass with the choir, decorating the tree with kiddo and shopping/wrapping gifts. :)