Elder Scrolls V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyra Wright

Skulduggery and haberdashery
Registered
Reaction score
I loved Oblivion, so I pre-ordered Skyrim. It's my birthday present from me to me.

Fiender

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, once this game comes out, It will probably consume a lot of my time x.x
I just finished the last questline for Oblivion (not counting the shivering isles DLC), and I'm tempted to start back up and do it all again.

JimmyB27

Hoopy frood
Registered
Reaction score
In the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable e
Website
destinydeceived.wordpress.com
Wow, once this game comes out, It will probably consume a lot of my time x.x
I just finished the last questline for Oblivion (not counting the shivering isles DLC), and I'm tempted to start back up and do it all again.
Have you tried Nehrim?

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
I'm waiting also for this game. :) Can't wait. Does anyone play Morrowind?

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
I'm waiting also for this game. :) Can't wait. Does anyone play Morrowind?
I'm playing Oblivion atm -- or at least I was until I got bitten by the writing bug. :D I may go back to Morrowind because I never got to finish the expansion quest.

Looks like it'll be awhile before I get around to the latest Elder Scrolls edition.

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
I'm playing Oblivion atm -- or at least I was until I got bitten by the writing bug. :D I may go back to Morrowind because I never got to finish the expansion quest.

Looks like it'll be awhile before I get around to the latest Elder Scrolls edition.

I have played Oblivion a bit, but never through. Morrowind is my first love on TES games. I'm trying playing through 2nd time now. :) Trying to do it before Skyrim.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I've tried Morrowind, but I'm just not a PC gamer. Thus why I've instead devoted 800+ hours to Oblivion. (That's really not an exaggeration, sadly...)

Kyra Wright

Skulduggery and haberdashery
Registered
Reaction score
I've tried Morrowind, but I'm just not a PC gamer. Thus why I've instead devoted 800+ hours to Oblivion. (That's really not an exaggeration, sadly...)
And I thought my 300 hours on Oblivion were impressive. :D

And yet, for all the hours I've put into it, I've yet to finish the main quest line. I always get sidetracked and do everything else. I'm trying to get through the main quests before Skyrim is released.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
And I thought my 300 hours on Oblivion were impressive. :D

And yet, for all the hours I've put into it, I've yet to finish the main quest line. I always get sidetracked and do everything else. I'm trying to get through the main quests before Skyrim is released.
Finish the main quest, ohmigod such an awesome ending to it. I'm presently working on shutting all the Oblivion gates. You can get up to 60 in any given game (I think that doesn't include the Great Gate) and I've got like 12 left to run around, find and close.

But you really need to finish the main quest.

Only two more weeks!!!:snoopy:
Twelve days, twelve days, twelve days. I've declared that my phone will probably be off the release weekend, along with my laptop.

Also, I am more afraid of the giant spiders than the dragons.

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
I'm hoping Amazon ship my copy from Jersey at midnight.

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
...and it's already been posted. Waits...

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
My Gamestop opens at 10pm for finalizing payments and stuff. I will be there precisely at 10. What will I do for the 2 hours? Who knows, but once I get my game I'm going home and shoving it in the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.