The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Agency] Inko, Inc. (Sue Yuen)

[Agency] Inko, Inc. (Sue Yuen)

Anyone have any info on this outfit/agent? P&E doesn't say much. No website that I can find. One mention in a thread here long ago on rejetion times. That's it.

Professor of applied misanthropy Drachen Jager's Avatar
    Looks legit, she's on Query tracker, although it does only show one client it's a client with a few books out there.

Seems a bit small potatoes though.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Last edited by CaoPaux; 11-03-2010 at 03:37 AM. Reason: fixed link
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Thanks, Cao. (By the way, get yourself some Pung Chicken.) Anyhoo, it says she worked 12 years at Susan Herner Rights Agency, which itself seems to be somewhat obscure. On the other hand, 12 years is 12 years. I guess I'll put her on the back burner for now, but (to paraphrase Elaine Benes), "I'm running out of agents here, Jerry!"

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Well ... the one client I can find for her is currently self-publishing, and QT reports queries returned undeliverable. I'm marking her inactive.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: