Hey everyone! Lookin' for a little help.

Pistol Whipped Bee

Now what?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jenniferplace.wordpress.com
I'm still stumbling around this website. I think I've joined several writing groups - but I don't know how to get inside them to participate.

I want to participate, and I also want people to take a look at my blog, which I've been working on for three weeks. I can't very well drag the entire thing over here.

My blog link addr, is: http://neftwink.wordpress.com/

My blog is full of excerpts from my memoir, which I have yet to publish. My story is about a four year period in Seattle where I went to inpatient treatment for alcohol abuse five times.

I'd really appreciate others feedback - and suggestions as to how I can get into the groups I've joined so I can exchange info with the members of those groups.

Thanks much!

Jenn

BRDurkin

Trigger-Happy Pyromaniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bryanrdurkin.blogspot.com
Hello, welcome to the AW!

I'm not sure what the deal is with the writing groups. I haven't joined one myself yet, so don't know how those work. However, in regards to your blog, you might look at this forum here: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90 It seems to have everything you need to know regarding publicizing your blog in there.

Again, welcome aboard!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.