• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking a beta reader for adult thriller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethany_Ray

Your humble reviewer
Registered
Reaction score
I've had a few beta readers on this already. I'm actually at the query stage, but would like to have another adult writer (not YA) to check this out for me.

I'm needing a ton of help with my query letter, and I would love for someone to be able to read my MS and check it for plot holes. I'm willing for it to be torn apart. I'm also willing to do some MAJOR rewrites if that is needed.

I'm desperately needing someone honest, who knows how to deliver criticism without holding back. I've had a ton of readers, all of them sweet as sugar and YA writers.

I'd be willing to send you the query and first chapter so you find out if this is something you'd be interested in.

I'm 150% willing to recompense.

Themes: Telepathy/mind control, childhood abuse, bi-sexual MC, adult abduction, torture, mafia, power struggles, murder.

Rough language, violence and two very, very softcore sex scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.